Chapter 23: Vision Time

It was boiling outside, Koro-sensei made his students walk in the woods to reveal a surprise he had for them.

"Hey, Nagisa. I heard you were a real badass the other day. Sorry I wasn't around, I would've loved to see the guy's face." Karma said to Nagisa after hearing what happened from Shiniko.

"I have it on video," Shiniko mentioned.

"Cool. Lemme see," Karma said.

"Ritsu, bring up the camera footage of the day me and Nagisa fought Takaoka." Shiniko requested.

"Sure thing!" Ritsu answered and started from when Nagisa and Shiniko were warming up.

Shiniko gave her phone to Karma. After he was finished, he handed her phone to her, but before she could take it, Karma raised his hand up and teased Shiniko.

"Give it back!" Shiniko exclaimed, trying to get her phone back, "You damn bastard!"

Shiniko kept trying to grab her phone back, but to no avail. So, she though of the next best thing. She grabbed Karma's arm and managed to strike a pressure point. He passed out. Letting the phone drop to the ground, but thankfully there were no damages.

"Nagisa, help me carry this sack of meat." She said.

"Uh, okay?" He grabbed one of his arms and threw it over his shoulder, "So, what did you do to him?" He asked.

"I just knocked him out. Don't worry though, he'll wake up very soon." Shiniko answered and like magic he woke up a few seconds later.

"What happened?" Karma asked, still a bit hazed.

"Nothing." Shiniko answered, letting go of him and they continued walking to who knows where.

Koro-sensei stopped and turned around, then he started giggling. "Alright class, feast your eyes on this!" The students moved the bushes out of they way and they gasped. "Your very own swimming hole, compliments of moi!" Koro-sensei presented. The students took of their sleeveless hoodies off and jumped in.

Shiniko and Hazama sat on the two white, chaise lounge chairs in the shade. Hazama was reading a book and Shiniko was eating ice cream.

Koro-sensei started blowing his whistle from his lifeguard chair, "Kimura! Absolutely no running around the edge of the pool, that's how accidents happen!" He warned using his megaphone.

"What do you think you two are doing?!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as Nakamura and Hara came up for air, "Absolutely no holding your breath underwater! How am I supposed to know the difference between horseplay and drowning?!"

"Absolutely no sneaking pictures!" Koro-sensei took away Okajima's camera.

"Put down the book and enjoy the water for heaven sake! And stop eating ice cream! If you decide to get in the pool later, you'll get cramps!" Koro-sensei scolded, as he continued blowing his whistle.

Koro-sensei started to chuckle, "I've gone through a great deal of trouble making sure this pool is in harmony with its natural surroundings. Proper enjoyment of it must be disciplined and orderly!" He explained, scanning the area.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be such a stick in the mud. You gotta loosen up!" Kurahashi cheered and splashed water at him, earning a high pitched squeal.