Chapter One

When I ran away I brought money, clothes, and some food with me but that didn't last very long.

Now I eat whenever I find food. I sleep when are where I can. I don't have a place I can call home.

***Michael Clifford's POV***

"Just one more shop." Calum pleaded. "Fine but this is the last one." I replied.

We have been shopping for two hours and haven't bought a thing. He insists on buying a new outfit for our interview tomorrow morning.

Ashton is asleep at home even though it is 1 in the afternoon. Luke is getting candy from one of those twenty-five cent candy machine. How 'punk rock' of him.

"Michael, I need another quarter." Luke calls. I dig through my pockets trying to find a quarter. "I'm sorry mate. I don't have a quarter. I bet Calum does though." I say turning to Calum. I still don't understand why he wants to get a quarter so much.

"Got a quarter?" Luke asks him. He nods. He digs through his pockets also. "Great, just great." He says under his breath. "What is it?" I ask. "I forgot my wallet in the car." He answers looking at me then at Luke then me again. He probably wants us to get it for him while he shops. "Can ya do me a favor? Please?" He questions. "Fine." I sigh.

Luke follows me out of the mall. The second we are outside he starts running to the car. "I think you've had too much candy. Are you sure you want more?" I yelled to him.

Luke unlocked the car and grabbed Calum's wallet. As we started to walk back to the mall something caught my eye. I don't who it is but it looks like a girl maybe. She is passed out on the ground in the alley between the mall and some italian restaurant. She seems very pale.

"Luke, wait here for a second." I say as I start walking toward the alley. "Why? You know the mall has bathrooms, right?" He asks smiling. "I'm not going to pee in the alley." I remark.

Is she even breathing?

"Check her pulse." Luke mumbles.

I check her pulse. She is breathing. She is alive. She looks unhealthy though. Luke shook he shoulders to try and wake her up. Her eyes opened. Her eyes were a beautiful blue.

"Are you sick?" Luke asked. She coughed. "I might be but it doesn't matter." She answers then coughs again. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I'm homeless. I don't have enough money to even buy food." She says standing up. Luke and I didn't say anything.

"Uh wanna come with us to lunch?" I asked. "How do I know you guys aren't murderers or something?" She asked. "First of all we are not murderers." Luke exclaimed. "You do know who we are right?" I asked. She nodded. "I've seen you on tv a couple times. And fine, I'll got to lunch with you guys." She finally answered.

We took Calum his wallet and he paid for his stuff. We all went out to eat at Dairy Queen afterwards.

"Thanks for taking me out for lunch." She said smiling. "You're welcome." I said. She started coughing again but it was worse. "Are you okay?" Calum asked. She shook her head 'no'. "I. Can't. Breath." She manages to say in between coughs. Luke hurried over and ran over to the Dairy Queen employees and told them we need an ambulance.

The ambulance came and the rushed her to the hospital. We drove behind them."Do you even know her name?" Calum asked. I shook my head 'no'.

When we arrive at the hospital they had us wait in the waiting room. Eventually, a doctor came in and told us what was wrong with her. She has asthma. She was free to go after an hour.

"Well thanks for everything guys. I guess this is goodbye now." She says as she start walking away towards the sidewalk. "Wait! You can stay with us for a few days, if you want." I call after her. She turns around and looks at us a little surprise and happy at the same time. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. This is just for tonight.

We drove to our flat we share. Hopefully Ashton is awake by now. We all got out of the car and walked inside. Ashton was sitting on the couch watching tv and eating a sandwich. When we walked in the living room he looked up at us.

"Uh hello." He says awkwardly. I laugh and Luke is shaking his head.

"Ashton, she is staying here with us for the night." I tell him. "Is she one of your new girlfriends?" He asked. Are you kidding me Ashton? I am trying so hard not to embarrass ourselves in front of her. "No. Her name is..." Luke starts to say but then stops because none of us know her name. "My name is Blue." She says.

****

Where is she even going to sleep? We don't have an extra bed or a spare room so that wouldn't work out.

"You can sleep wherever. You can take my bed and I'll take the couch if you would like." I say. She agrees and we all go to sleep.

***Blue's POV***

They are all very kind. I'll have to leave tomorrow though. But they are celebrities. I always thought celebrities were supposed to be rude and whiny if they don't get there way. Apparently I was wrong about that.

They are just wasting their time and money by helping me.