Chapter Seven

***Blue's POV***

I fell asleep sitting beside Michael on the couch. I woke up laying down on the couch with a blanket on me. Michael was no where in sight.

I sat up and listened for a moment. I could hear talking. The boys must be talking in the kitchen. Then I heard my name mentioned. They're talking about me. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

I got up and walked in the kitchen. They were all standing around the counter. As I walked in they stopped talking and acted as if they weren't just talking about me.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"You know, manly stuff like sports and barbecues." Ashton said.

"Yeah, we were uh just planning a barbecue with lots of sports." Luke says.

I laugh. I know that was not what they were talking about. "Yeah, sure. Can I help plan it?" I ask.

"If you want but remember it is a manly barbecue." Ashton tells me.

I nod. "Okay now that we are having a barbecue could you tell me why you were talking about me?" I ask.

"We were just saying how we want you to come to our barbecue." Michael lies. He isn't a very good liar.

"Really?" I ask.

"No." Michael says smiling.

"We were just saying that maybe you should go back to your home town and see your mom again." Luke says.

"Me and my mom alone in the same room?" I laugh at the idea.

"Not exactly, we'd be there with you." He said.

"Oh, so basically you want me to try and be friends with my mom again?" I ask.

They nod. Who's idea was this anyway?

"Yeah sure and then we can all get our nails done." I laugh again.

They giggle. "Well you can if you want to but we just think maybe you should try and talk to her. She probably misses you." Michael says.

"I haven't talked to her in two years. What makes you think she'll want to talk to me now?" I ask.

"I don't know but will you do it?" He asks.

"If I say yes we have to have this 'manly' barbecue." I say.

"Fine." Ashton agrees.

"So, when is our barbecue?" I ask.

"How 'bout tomorrow?" Calum asks.

I nod. "Who are we inviting?"

"Probably Aby and a some other people." Luke says. Of course he invites Aby. She's nice in all but I'm pretty she's still mad at me.

"We could invite the One Direction boys." Calum says.

Sometimes I forget they are all friends.

"Could I invite somebody?" I ask.

"Yeah, who do you want to invite?"

"Somebody I haven't seen in years, my brother Caleb." I said.

"Does he live around here?" Michael asks.

I nod. "He lives on the other side of town actually."

They agree to Caleb coming to the 'Manly Barbecue'. Calum said he'd take me to Caleb's after a bit.

****

Caleb was 4 years older than me. I always remembered that he was nice and smart. I haven't talked to him in a few years. I wonder if he's married or has children.

It's raining outside. The sound of the rain drops hitting the car is calming. I always loved rainy days.

I'm a little nervous to see him again.

Calum stopped the car in front of Caleb's house. "Can you come with me?" I asked him nervously. He nodded and we got out of the car. We walked up to the front door. I took a deep breath before knocking. The door opened and Caleb answered the door. He has dark brown hair like my mother and the same blue eyes as me.

"Hi Caleb." I greet him nervously.

"Blue, come on in!" He says surprised.

We walk inside his house. Then we hear screaming. Two little kids, twins it looks like, run in the room. One is a boy and the other is a girl. The stop what they are doing and walk over to Caleb when they see Calum and I.

"This Clara and Cody." He says.

"Hi." I say as I look at them. They are hiding behind Caleb.

A woman walks in the room. She has long dark hair and green eyes. She looks at us and walks over to Caleb.

"And this is my wife, Ashley." He says smiling.

"Hi." She says smiling.

"Hello, I'm Blue." I said.

"It's very nice to finally meet you." She smiles.

"You too. Oh, and this is Calum." I say turning to Calum.

"Hi." Calum says awkwardly.

"Are you two together?" Caleb asks.

"No." I say immediantly.

"I'm sorry I just thought that maybe you two were together." Caleb apologizes.

"I came here to invite you to a barbecue." I said.

"Sure. When is it?" He asks.

"Tomorrow at 5." I say making up a time.

He agrees and I say goodbye. Calum and I leave. The car ride home was silent.

****

"So how'd it go with your brother?" Luke asks walking into Michael's room. It was 10 and I was trying to sleep but I couldn't.

"It went well but he has changed so much. I missed out on so much." I say sitting up.

"What has changed about him?" He asked.

"He has children and a wife now." I shrug.

"Aren't you happy for him though?"

"Well, of course I am. We just have so many things to catch up on."

We have tons of thing to catch up on since we didn't really keep in touch since I ran away. I just can't wait for tomorrow to see him again and tell him things he missed out on.

__________________________

Authors note:

Well I hope you all liked this chapter! In the next chapter 1 direction will be coming in so stay tuned.

Vote & comment!