CHAPTER 1

Abi's Pov :

It was my birthday and my friends planned a suprise party by inviting many other colleagues from our office. That eveing I started back home alone from my office as all my friends Shivani, janu, ritu, varshu, Annu reached home earlier.... I was angry on them, I didn't know they planned a suprise for me and that's why they started home earlier without informing me. I reached home and knocked the door, but there was no response and was locked. I couldn't understand what was going on.While standing in the veranda I was thinking "where are my friends? They are not home...!! Varshu texted me that they reached home earlier, then where did they go now?" Then I remembered that I had my own set of keys in my bag as all of us had separate key for the main door. Then I opened the door and went inside.... None of the lights were on. I switched on the light and on the table I saw a letter with my name written on it.
I opened the letter and read it. The message in the letter was " Go to the backyard" I was confused and I went to the backyard, there was another letter with my name written on it just like the previous one. I opened the letter and read it, the message in the second letter was " Go to your room".

After reading the message, I was totally confused and I tried calling ritu but her mobile was switched off, then I tried calling janu but she didn't pick up. Then I climbed upstairs to go to my room.

Our house was an independent house with 3 floors and 2 rooms in each floor, kitchen, hall, dining in the ground floor. My room- 2nd floor,I reached my room and opened the door. It was dark and I switched on the light, And there was everyone shouting " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABI" with baloons, cake, snow spray and so on... I was shocked. shivani, janu, ritu, varshu, Annu and my team mates in my company and my friends team mates were also there standing with a huge smile in all their faces. Then shivani came by my side and took me to the place where cake was kept and asked me to cut the cake. I blew the candle lights and cut the cake.

We had a nice time by celebrating my bday. All my team mates and my friends team mates gave me gifts. My friends had arranged for dinner. All others were eating while me and my friends were serving them. After the party was over, all others went home... We 6 of us sat in the dining to eat our dinner. Before we started our dinner I thanked them for giving me such a big suprise which I didnt even expect. Then we started eating and we were talking for a while watching the tv. Usually after dinner before going to bed all 6 of us will sit in the hall and talk about the day for a while. The same way we were talking on my birthday night too.