CHAPTER 18

Abi's Pov : (Present)

                       Me and janu were wondering who were chanting the bible verses.... The princess and Mr. Sebastian parker couldn't open their eyes and ears and they were shouting at a huge voice. By the time we both tried to escape so we ran out of the room.
At the same time my hand was bleeding heavily. We both ran out and came down and saw all standing there... Me and Janu ran towards them and hugged our friends.

Rithu(SR), Viji, Father all were standing in a horizontal line and were chanting the bible verses..

Others were standing at the back of them.. they hugged us... I heard a voice shouting "STOP IT".. and that was The princess and she was down in frontn of us along with Mr . Sebastian. They started mesmerising each and every one of us using their powers.

Viji : "Everyone close your eyes she is trying to mesmerise you all.. " (she said in a very loud voice while Rithu(SR) and The Father was still chanting)

Immediately Ritu(LR) , Janu , Varshu , Shivani and Annu started running back trying to get out of the house...

Ritu (LR) was pulling Janu's hand and
Janu was pulling Varshu's hand,
Varshu was pulling Shivani's hand and Shivani was pulling Annu's hand finnaly Annu was pulling my hand...

But all in vain.. some how ritu(LR) opened the main door and was pulling everyone towards the main door. But before Annu could pull me I got mesmerised by the princess and I pushed others out and closed the door.

Rithu (SR)'s Pov :

Everyone were pused out by Abi. She was mesmerised by the princess. Now only me, abi, viji, father are left inside the mansion along with The princess and Mr. Sebastian parker.

Rithu (SR) : "OMG Abi got mesmerised" (I stoped chanting as I was breath struck because abi was mesimerised)

Viji : "Don't stop chanting rithu" (she shouted and again started chanting along with the Father.)

Father : "Take the holy water from your bag and sprinkle it on them rithu... do it fast"

Very quickly I opened my bag and tried to take the holy wayer as fast as possible but before I could take the holy water Abi took a huge rod on her hand and hit herself on her head very badly. She started bleeding.

I sprinkled the holy water on the princess and Mr. Sebastian. Smoke came out of them from the places where the holy water was spinkled. They both sniffed in pain.

Immediately Abi came back to conscious and asked "Where are everyone rithu?? Why is my head paining like hell"

Abi's Pov:

I was back to conscious and I just couldn't understand where did the others go. Only rithu(SR) , Viji and father was there. Meanwhile I felf my head very hard and bleeding. It was paining like hell.. I suffered with a very bad pain.
I asked rithu "where are everyone? Why is my head paining like hell"

Before she could answer me
Suddenly my vision started getting dim... I couldn't see properly. I felt dizzy.. I couldn't stand, but I made myself stand and open my eyes I fell down and lost my conscious.

After some time

When I opened my eyes I remembered all these and I got up with a sudden shock shouting "Rithu , Viji lets move from here."

But to my shock I was in my room and on my bed. Varshu was in my room arranging the dress shelf, when I got up she turned towards my side and came running and asked "Abi, What happened? Any bad dream??"

Abi's Inner voice

"What ??????!!!!""Was all these a dream?? No... Never... "

Abi's Pov:

Meanwhile ritu came to my room and shouted "Abii" (I came out of my thoughts)

Abi : "Why are you shouting ritu im not deaf..."

Ritu : " Im calling you for the past 5 minutes and you are not responding"

Abi:"Sorry I was jus thinking.....(I cut my words and asked about rithu and viji) What are rithu and viji??

Janu, Shivni, annu also came inside and janu said "They left to India long back" without seeing who was asking the question.

I was giving a What? Look to janu where as others were looking her as though they are gonna kill her the next moment.

Ritu and Varshu  : "Jaanuuuuu"(In chorus)

Abi : " People... what's happening here?

All were seeing me with a huge smile on their mouth and happy tears on their eyes. I couldn't understand what was going on there...

Abi : "girls what happened how are we here??
When did Viji and Rithu went back??
How and when did we all came back from that mansion?
Are everyone safe now?
All the problems solved???" (I asked all the questions without leaving a small gap)

Janu came hugged me and said "finally your back abi.." she had tears flowing down on her cheeks from her eyes.

I was confused....!!