Chapter 19

RECAP

Abi's Pov:

Abi : "girls what happened?? how are we here??
When Viji and Rithu went back??
How and when did we all came back from that mansion?
Are everyone safe now?
All the problems solved???" (I asked all the questions without leaving a small gap)

Janu came hugged me and said "finally your back abi.." she had tears flowing down on her cheeks from her eyes.

I was confused....!!

CONTINUATION:

Ritu's POV:

"Abi you got your memory back.... Your remembering...." Janu shouted in Joy.

Abi :"What memory and what im remembering?"(she asked in confusion) "Your shouting as though I lost my memory for so long and im regaining now...."

Ritu : "Your right abi...!!"

Abi : "What?? I lost my memory?? When?? How??"(she was shocked)

Annu : " just chill yaar... everything is fine and good now..."

Abi : "But.."(She was about to ask something and was cut by shivani)

Shivani : "And the extraordinary one for now is you regained your memory Abi"

Ritu : " Abi you freshen up and come down, we shall eat our breakfast and then ill tell you what all happened..."

Janu : " Okay come let's go, she'll come down after she finishes her work.."

We all left down to the hall, and me and Janu started cooking  breakfast for everyone while Annu was working something with her laptop and Shivani and Varshu were cleaning and arranging the cupboards.

Janu : "Thank God... its been 3 months after that incident, atleast now she got her memory.."

Ritu : "Your right janu.... Even we didn't let Uncle and aunty (abi's parents) know about this issue... You remember how we struggled to stop them coming here... "

Janu : "As abi didn't talk with them properly over phone, they were disturbed and worried about her.. That's why they booked the tickets too..."

Ritu : "Janu one idea... "

Janu : "Yaa tell..."

Ritu : "Why don't we call her parents to visit here now... Abi and her parents didn't talk with each other for almost 3 months..." (Before I could complete janu interrupted)

Janu : "Hey super idea ritu.. let this be a suprise for her, we need not tell her about her parents arrival as well as we shall ask uncle and aunty not to inform her about their coming here... okay??"

Ritu : "Hello Madam idea was mine... and your Okay seems as if it was your idea...?" ( I was laughing at her expression)

Janu :"Ohhh baby... calm down.. whoseever idea it might be... but the idea is super na... so lets exexute it... common call uncle... arre jaldi yaar"

Ritu : "Ohh you cracy..."

A voice interrupted when I was talking and it was abi's voice

Abi : " who is cracy here?"

Janu : "Hi abi... feeling good now?"

Abi : "yes baby..., So wt about that cracyness?? Who is cracy??"

Janu : "Thats nothing.. "(She started blabbering)

Ritu : "Nothing abi, janu wanted to go again to that mansion... That's why I said your cracy..." (Janu pouted)

Janu : "No.... Actually.." ( I cut her words)

Ritu : "Stop pouting janu... come lets have breakfast now.."

Abi started laughing.... I was thinking its been a very long time since she even smiled... finally she is happy and laughing today...

We 3 went to hall and along with others we had our breakfast.