Chapter 20

After Breakfast

Janu's POV :

Abi : "So tell me what happened girls"

Flash back:

Janu: "that day you got mesmerised by that princess and we all were pulling you and in return you pushed us out and  the door closed... After we all came back, we tried a lot to open the door and come inside but all in vain. Then after 3 hours Father came outside, we hurriedly asked him what happed but he didn't even utter a word. We all were confused, Rithu and Viji carried you outside,  We all got shocked and continuously asking them what happened.

Finally rithu said "take abi home, let her take some rest. Me and Viji have some work, we'll complete it and come home and tell everything. " we all came back home... and ritu and annu took you to the hospital and treated you and brought you back home. We made you sleep in your room and came down.

Annu: Meanwhile rithu and viji came back home. I asked them to get fresh and come back so that they can eat something.  Once they came we had our food and asked them what all happened there after you 3 and the father got locked inside the room. They started narrating.

Annu was explaining what all happened there which was said to us before by rithu and viji.

After we all were pushed out you fainted and Rithu viji and the father made the two evil sprits calm down and get in to the holy water and came out carrying you...

After they finished saying this, you woke up and came down. When you spoke only we came to know that you had memory loss.

Varshu : we tried lot of treatments for your memory loss but it took very long time... 3 months...

Flashback ends

Abi :"Oh My God! Memory loss!! 3 months!!!"

Ritu : "Reduce your shock baby"

Abi : " What happened with the mansion?"

Janu : " That mansion is getting demolished and a store is gonna be built there."

Abi : "Okay... you mean everything is fine now..?"

All in chours "yes" (in a happy voice)

shivani : " Why don't we celebrate this?"

Abi : " Good idea... ill call rithu and viji and speak with them, they have helped us a lot and also invite them"

Ritu's POV :

Thank God.. Everything is over by now... and all are happy again.soon abi's parents will reach here along with  rithu and viji.

Janu : "What are you thinking?" ( I had a tap at my hand)

Ritu : "Nothing, im happy that everything is normal now"

Narrator's Pov :

Everything ended well and everone are happy now. Soon abi will get her new surprise of her parents visit and celebrations will be done and there regular works will be carried on.