Chapter 22

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

- Bookish types like me aren't used to being stared at. – Kabuto said trying not to look at us.

- Countermeasures for genjutsu, huh? – Sasuke said.

- Judging from their movements, those snakes can sense exactly what we're doing. – Itachi said.

- Snakes perceive their surroundings through body heat and smell through their tongues. – Sasuke said.

- You've studied a lot! You're like a snake expert now. – Itachi stated.

- Of course I did. In order to take down Orochimaru! – Sasuke explained.

- However...you can't beat me by just being a snake expert. This is my field, nature is on my side. – Kabuto said.

I narrowed my eyes...come on Hotaru think...

- Does this terrain give him an advantage? Be wary of traps Sasuke and Hotaru. – Itachi said.

- Traps? Oh, that's not what I meant! – Kabuto said.

.............................GOT IT!
Suddenly Kabuto's snakes attacked us.
I smirked.

- Kage Bushin no Jutsu. – I said and a bunch of clones appeared.

I grabbed my sword and sent lightning through it and started to cut all the snakes.

- You were saying? – I said to Kabuto after finishing the snakes.

- H-How? – Kabuto asked shocked.

- You forget I'm like my father in speed if not better, not to mention I have the sharingan now and that helps a lot. Anyway, like Sasuke said, snakes perceive their surroundings through body heat and smell through their tongues. Since I made a bunch of Kage Bushins they got confused since it was too many to deal with, so I took advantage of that to slice them. You should know me better, you trained me after all. – I explained.

- Well done Hotaru. – Itachi said coming to my side.

- You bastard! Take this! – Kabuto said taking off his cape.

......His body...face...
Suddenly a great amount of wind came and Itachi got me before I got hit by it.

- Thanks. – I said.

- Sannin Art: White Extreme Attack! – Kabuto said.

A dragon came and it was making and awful sound so I made a chakra shield on my ears so I wouldn't be affected.
I saw Kabuto going towards Sasuke and since Itachi was being affected by the noise and couldn't move I made my Susanoo appear and protected Sasuke.

- Not bad Red Flames. Can you sense my chakra? – Kabuto said.

- You're marked, besides that sound didn't affect me. And...I know who your target is. – I said coldly and Sasuke looked at me surprised.

- If a man cautious and opportunistic as you wants Sasuke...you will go for him first. – Itachi said.

- Your best chance to capture Sasuke is now, before either of us figures out your jutsu. – I said.

- After that, you could use Sasuke to manipulate me and Hotaru. – Itachi concluded.

- Impressive. Both of you have true visual prowess. You and Hotaru have the ability to peer into and read people's souls and you use what you learn in battle. That is why you are good at deceiving people. – Kabuto said.