Chapter 1

A/N: So I read a lot of wolf mate stories and I recently decided to write my own and publish it. I've been going through comments left on other stories and seeing what people complain about - most common thing is how similar most stories are with the same plot lines and events. I'm trying to make my story as diverse and different as possible so that it's a bit more realistic. If anyone feels that I am not doing this please let me know so I can revise and change things around - this is including names and the personalities most people try and associate with certain names (the bitchy girl is usually a Tiffany, Claire, Rachel, etc) and things like that.

Please enjoy! I love comments and will try and reply to them when I get a chance. Also I made the cover myself, sorry its kind of bland <3. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=>> Amaryllis goes by Llis (pronounced Liz)

"Why does Terra get her own room but I still have to share a room with that brat?" Brandon demands, following after Momma as she moves around the kitchen in a frenzy. 

"Brandon! Do not call your brother a brat," She scolds sternly as she struggles to reach something from a high shelf. "And besides that, Terra is older than you. The second bed is staying in there still, so it's not like she has more space just more privacy. She still has to share when Amaryllis comes home on holidays and -"

"That's not the issue! Dillon still wets the bed and the room constantly smells." He cuts her off angrily.

"I d-don't wet the be-bed!" Dillon defends himself, stuttering as he glares offended at the older boy. "Yo-you just wan-want to-to sneak Ju-Julie in at ni-nigh-night!" 

Red faced, the two boys begin arguing loudly much to everyone's annoyance - Dillon angrily denying that he still wets the bed and Brandon embarrassed that his girlfriend Julie was brought into the argument. Momma stands by the counter, trying desperately to reach something still as she blocks out the fighting.

"BOYS! This is your sisters last day, do you really want to send her off with the memory of you two arguing again?" Mom demands as she comes down the stairs. "Apologize to each other and go call the rest of the girls down for breakfast." In her six inch heels, Mom easily reaches the pancake mix that Momma was trying so hard to reach.

As Brandon and Dillon rush upstairs, I sit at the counter eating my apple and watching my moms interact and flirt as they begin making breakfast. Momma is slightly shorter than Mom, with blond hair and blue eyes like my own, while Mom makes her height up with heels. Mom is of Spanish decent, with light brown hair and dark eyes paired with a nice tan complexion.

"Good morning, bystander." Momma teases me, filling her cup with coffee before sitting beside me since Mom decided to finish breakfast up. "How's your morning so far? Homesick yet?"

"Momma, I haven't even left yet and with the boys arguing like every morning how on Earth could I be homesick? It'd be weird if things weren't going so normal for our house." I inhale the smell of coffee deeply, loving the smell but preferring the taste of tea.