Chapter 3

A/N: I added the cover above because I realized it cut off in the actual story cover thing.

=>> From left to right we have Jade, Maxine, Gracie, Elijah, Helena, and Tyler

=>> From left to right we have Jade, Maxine, Gracie, Elijah, Helena, and Tyler. This is the Andres family!

"Dr. Cooper, it's great to see you again." The pretty dark hair and eyed woman greets my father first, the handsome dirty blonde man behind her smiling at her. "And you must be Amaryllis right? My name's Jade Andres and this is my husband Tyler. It's great to meet you, your father's been talking about you moving here for months."

"Oh dear Luna, you make me blush." My dad teased lightly, chuckling.

"Yes I'm Amaryllis but you can call me Llis [pronounced Liz]. It's a pleasure to meet both of you as well, Luna and Alpha Andres." I shake their hands, slightly nervous because they seem really relaxed but they still exude power and authority.

"Please, just Tyler and Jade is fine." The blue eyed Alpha speaks up for the first time.

At this time my dad excuses himself to head to the clinic, leaving me with the two pack leaders at Starbucks.

"So Llis tell us about yourself." Tyler insists after we each place an order.

"Well, I just graduated high school in Virginia and I decided to take a year off before going to college. I'm not sure what I want to major in yet, I have 5 younger siblings back home living with my moms." I'm not sure what they want to know so I decide to just tell them the basics. "My momma - my birth mom - is human and the mate of my mom who is a member of the Kings Cross pack. My youngest brother is also a member of the pack but the rest of my family is human."

"Wow, so you have a wolf mom?" Jade asks excitedly. "How old are your siblings if you don't mind me asking?"

"Yeah, mom's a wolf. Shes actually a pack trainer and works with the younger pups to help build up their senses and get them in touch with their wolf self and control their shifting. I have three sister's ages 15, 11, and 8. Then I have two brothers, one is 14 while then other one, the shifter, is 5."

For the next hour and a half hour the couple ask me questions - "Have you seen a pup shift?" -"Are you aware that they need help shifting back and can't control it?" - "Do you know how to change a diaper?" 

At the same time they allow me to ask questions and I find out that I would mostly be watching the older two - mother wolf's tend to be more clingy with newborn pups although occasionally I will watch the twins as well. I am also told that there are three girls and one boy, the oldest at 7 years old.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                               JADE POV

As Llis excuses herself to the restroom Tyler and I talk about the interview.

"I think she's reliable, she seems very nice and energetic." Tyler admits while I grin widely.