Chapter 3

Anthony's Pov,

Everything was black when I opened my eyes last I remember I was crossing the road to find Ian and then something hit me and everything's a blur after that. I stood up, looking around in confusion not being able to see anything at all.

"Hello?" I screamed into the darkness and suddenly heard something move in the darkness.

"Hello, Anthony." The Voice said, lowly bringing shivers down my spine as I back away slightly.

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked in a scared tone, not being able to see anything still.

"I'm your guardian angel." The voice said barley a whisper. I blinked in confusion.

"Your my what?" I screamed into the darkness, feeling frightened of what he might say.

"Your guardian angel, Anthony Padilla. You are dead." The voice said as a man walks out of the darkness with light coming off of him.

"I'm not dead." I protested weakly staring at the man.

"But you are." The man said gently as I look around in the darkness scared of what was in it.

"So, this is heaven ?" I asked, slightly disappointed. I flip my hair looking at the bald man.

"This is life after death. Not heaven." He told me with a laugh .

"Do I get one wish or something ?" I asked with hope in my voice and he laughed at me.

"You really don't get it do you ?" He asked me with disappointment in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. I just wanting to go home.

"You were so blind and now your dead so you can finally see something you didn't when you were alive." He tells me before I could reply he snapped his fingers, I close my eyes and open them seeing I was in mine and Ian's house .

"What are we doing here?" I whispered to him as I see me and Ian eating breakfast, I was texting Kalel and he was staring at me.

"He was in love with you and you were to blind to see it." The man whispered from behind me as I turned to look at him.

"How long?" I asked in despair feeling like a horrible person now as he snapped his fingers again bringing us to the edge of a cliff.

"Look down." He told me ignoring my question as I walked towards it seeing Ian with blood on his clothes and he was crying.

"Is this the present?" I asked still looking at Ian in horror, as the man laughed.

"It is." He said snapping his fingers bringing us back to the dark place.

I never knew I meant that much to him." I whispered helplessly as I looked to the ground.

"You were his whole world you were too stupid to see it." The spirit whispered at me.

"What now? Can I see him or something?" I pleaded with the spirit as he thought for a moment.

"I'll make a deal with you if you can go back as a different person for two months and make Ian fall in love with you I'll give you your life back." He told me as I thought about it for a moment and held out my hand.

"Fine. I'll do it just so I can see him again." I said agreeing to what he said as he shook my hand .

"Good luck." He said snapping his fingers as everything goes completely black again making my whole world spin.