chapter 6

Ian's pov,

I sighed and climbed out of bed getting dressed quickly. I decided to go out for another walk and try to stay away from everyone...try and forget about Anthony.

   I speed walked down the street, my head bowed low and my heart beating quickly. Turning the corner, I suddenly smashed into something, letting out a terrified yelp.

Falling on top of the stranger, I said.

"Oh I-I'm so sor...." I trailed off and realized it was the man from yesterday. Blushing slightly I got off him and helped him up.

"It's fine don't worry." He grinned flirtatiously, making me blush even harder and roll my eyes. I looked up at him timidly and realised his nose was incredibly swollen and mis shapen.

"What happened?!" I gasped in a small squeak, tracing my finger lightly around the swelling.

sky chuckled.

"You slammed the door in my face yesterday and it kind of broke my nose."

I squeaked and covered my mouth with my hands.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I whispered hoarsly, tears forming in my eyes. Sky put his hand on my shoulder comfortingly making me tense all over from the contact.

"Ian...it's okay." he smiled. "I'm going to the doctors soon anyway."

I blushed hard, looking up into his eyes. I swear I had seen this guy before. His eyes reminded me of someone.

"Oh...s-sorry." My heart began to pound with nerves for some reason.

"It's fine. Do you want to come back to my place? I live just across the street from you." he smiled making me back away.

"What no...no. I can't I'm sorry I need to go!" I squeaked beginning to push past him and walk away but I felt him grab my wrist making me jump.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Ian." he said gently, "I promise."

He squeezed my wrist comfortingly and gazed into my eyes.

"I-I...." I stammered, pulling my wrist away and looking at the ground tearfully.

"Shh. come on lets go to my house." he suggested, smiling softly.

I gulped and nodded my head.

"Okay."