Chapter 15 - Final Chapter

Anthony pov,

My eyes shot open I looked around realizing I was in my old bedroom and sat up in confusion before going to the mirror and seeing myself. Was it all dream?

"Ian." I call walking out of my bedroom and saw Ian looking at me with a frown.

"Anthony you're alive?" Ian gasped looking like he just woke up and scratched his head looking at me with large eyes.

"Yeah I had a strange dream." I commented as he looked me up and down in surprise.

"Me too I thought you died and it was all my fault." Ian cried slightly as he jumped on me and hugged me tightly, I rubbed his back gently feeling my heart warm with something I never felt before for Ian.

"Babe, its alright ." I whispered letting the nickname slip as he froze in my arms and I sighed pulling away.

"Did you just call me babe?" Ian frowned looking up at me with large blue eyes as I nodded slowly and looked away from Ian.

"I'm sorry." I whispered nervously as I looked down at my feet and felt Ian staring at me, slowly grabbing my hand instantly feeling a tingle shoot threw my body as I moved closer to Ian pressing my chest to his unable to stop himself.

"It's okay, Anthony." He breathed as I felt his heart pounding against my chest as I gently moved a stray hair from his eyes.

"I thought it was real I thought I would never be myself again and never get to tell you how I feel." I whispered as I cupped Ian's cheek gently.

"What do you feel Anthony?" Ian asked me shyly as I leaned in close to his face, feeling his warm breath against my skin.

"I love you." I gulp as I watched Ian's eyes flicker to lips and before I could stop myself I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. feeling him kiss back for a second before pulling away and innocently looking up at me.

"W-what about Kalel?" He stuttered as I chuckled slightly and stroked his cheek, feeling like I finally sound the missing piece in my life.

"Ian, I want you, okay? You. No one else you it's always been you I was just to stupid to see it Ian. I want you always and forever I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I gazed into his eyes as they watered and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Ant." He whispered before smashing his lips against mine and felt my life come together finally having the one person I always needed, my best friend ,soul mate Ian hecox how could I ask for anything more?

The end