Chapter One / My Story

Keyana

My mother, Tionne Carter, scalded me once again, and It was becoming overwhelming. She seriously put her boyfriends over her children. She always put her husband before me and my brother. She would never listen to our side. Just luckily he left when he turned 18 and never has been back..I don't think he cares about me anymore.

My stepfather, Melvin "Black" Carter, scared me in the most crooked ways. He would threaten me all the time and then tell my mother on me. He has harassed  me, made very explicit comments about my body, touched me in areas I don't want to speak of, and even tried to make a move on me. My mother knew all of this shit. And she sat on her ass, and did nothing. He has never went so far as raping me because my mother was here. But honestly I think my mom is scared of Black. Everytime they "talked" she had a wild look of fear in her eyes that anyone could read. Black had the authority, a lot of people looked up to him. He was in a large drug cartel and he was the plug of California. He leaves home every other night "taking care of business", but I can't lie, it produces a lot of money.  He gets all this money and doesn't buy me shit unless I give him sexual favors....he was so menacing I was truly afraid of him. He wasn't here right now, and it was approaching 1 in the morning.

"Keyana Khari Hall! Are you f*ckin' listening to me?" My mother shouted at me from the kitchen.

"Yes, mom I hear you." I said back with a slick attitude.

"Well why aren't you responding? You are getting very disrespectful just like your father! Your stupid ass only been in the world 17 years, and you can just be disrespectful to your father? He took us in when we ain' have shit! Hmph, and to believe I wasted my pain to birth yo' dumb ass in this world at only 16. " She scalded me, but I stopped listening after she called that b*tch of a nigga my father. That nigga is not my daddy. My real daddy is dead. She said hateful sh*t to me like this all the time. But yeah, it hurt to hear it come from my "mother".

"Okay mom." I just wanted her to shut the hell up. I then heard the look on the door and keys jiggle. My eyes darted to the door to see Black staggering in drunk off his ass holding a almost empty Hennessy bottle. I could smell weed, liquor, and women in the air.

"Heyy baby. How was your night?" My mother rushed over to his side and kissed him on the lips. He turned up the bottle.

"It was a-aight." He flopped on the couch and threw his head back. I got off of the stool and started my way back to my room. When I safely made it inside I sat on my bed and started to read a book. I would read Wattpad, but I don't have a phone. Black convinced my mother I didn't need one and said that I would only get in more trouble with it.
So I didn't get one, and I haven't asked. When I looked up from my book, Black was standing in my doorway casting a huge show to my bed. He smirked at me and approached my bed slowly, hardly holding his balance. He shut my door behind him and locked it. The click on the lock made my heart race.

"Please...please don't do this." I begged and whined as he approached my bed. He leaned over the bed and put his face close to mine. The smell of alcohol stunk his breath badly and it made me gag.

"Shut...up." He spat coldly in my ear. He stepped back and stared at me. My whole body shivered as he rubbed my crotch and licked all around his lips.

"Ain' gonna hurt you baby girl..I just wanna taste you..just relax." He grinned evilly pulling down my Aeropostale jogging pants. I get my eyes fill with water and before I knew it my vision was blurred. He stroked his long tongue between my lower lips. I gasped and caught a frog in my throat. I just wanted him to stop torturing me...

"Black"

I licked her p*ssy in one long stroke and I can tell she don't like it. I was enjoyin' this. She got some bomb ass pussy..it taste good as fuck. At this point, I wanna feel it. I reached at my belt as she begged me not to do this.

"Please....I'm begging you." She asked me barely loud enough so I could hear.

"Shut tha' f*ck up. Lemmie enjoy this moment." I growled in her face. I put the tip on her p*ssy hole and I slid in raw. She squealed so I punched her in the lip. She know not to make no damn noise while I'm trynna get my nut in. I could kill ha ass for that move. She wake her mama up that's her ass.

I felt myself ready to nut and I pulled out. I stroked my meat so I could finish my nut. I can't get this stupid ass youngin' pregnant. I shot my kids all over her stomach and chest. I put myself back in my draws and I cut my eyes at her to see her balled up.

"Get up and go clean yo'self up." I told her. She slowly rose off of the bed and walked even slower towards her bathroom. I walked to her, snatched her by her shirt and threw her into the bathroom. She fell and hit her face on the tub as she fell in. When I made it into the hallway, I heard water start running and quiet sniffles. I shook my head and walked back to the room with T.

"Why do you keep doing this to her? I mean, she is a bad ass lil' brat but why?" Tionne stared at me while smoking a blunt.

"Why you smokin' my shit? That's my shit." I took my belt off and flung it at her quicker than she could see it. She hurried and put my shit back in my ashtray. "And... 'cause I have the authority over this damn house. My shit...my rules, b*tch. Now be a good one and suck my d*ck." I pointed down at the floor, and she slid off the bed in front of me crying. She ruined my whole buzz.

"Man, get the f*ck away from me. I need to go handle my business. And if I catch ya' with ya d*ck- suckin' ass mouth on my weed I'mma hurt you." I pushed her forehead back and left out of the room. I needa to go check on my traps for the night and make sure they locked down, f*ck them...