Chapter Four / Sorry

"Black"

I can't believe this b*tch just bit my d*ck. Then, she slammed a piggy bank on my head. She straight played me. I got more and more pissed and I tried to treat the bite marks. My d*ck was too thick for her to bite through..but she left deep enough bite marks. I wrapped bandage on it and called up T's nephew, he well in the game with me and he one of my right hand men. I gotta important job for him.

I called his phone several times to get no answer. I didn't sweat it. He probably had some other shit on his hands. I called my other nigga, Shawn. He one of my other right hand men. He answered on the first ring.

"Wassup boss?" He answered the phone with plenty of emphasis on boss.

"I need you to handle something.." I told him slowly and he listened. "I need you to find this girl on the street. I'mma send you a photo. Take her to the warehouse alive and handle her in the basement till I get there. I got 2 G's for you if you do as told."

"Um okay boss." I shot him​ the picture of her from her birthday party and hung up.

Minutes later, I received​ a text.

Alright boss, going on the search now.        6:15 pm

I smirked in delight. Them niggas understand me so well. I tucked my lil' man back in my jeans and went inside my room.

Keyana

I crept down the dark street looking all around for my surroundings. My heart was still racing. Everytime a car passed, I ducked off behind something. I had nowhere to go, no one to call, and no money to help myself. I wanted so bad to cry, but this was not the moment to cry. It had to be approaching 11 pm because it was dark. Pitch black. My mind was racing with so many damn questions I had a headache..

What will he do to me if he finds me? Why did I have to leave? Where will I go now? What's my next step? Where am I gonna sleep? Or live?.....

As I thought about where I was to turn now, I heard screeching tires. I turned around and a black SUV halted to a stop with the headlights off. Someone in a black ski mask, and black clothing jumped out of the truck and tried to grab me. I fought them off and ran with all my might. In the midst of my starting run, I stepped on a jagged rock and fell on my face and stomach. A towel was smashed on my mouth and nose as I squirmed. It reeked of ammonia. My lungs burned. My heart slowed down. My eyes began to get low.  All tension released from my body. I felt defeated. The masked kidnapper flung me over his shoulder, and I tried to squirm from his grip. I was too weak. No use. He threw me in the truck and everything around me went dark.

When I opened my eyes it was dark. I couldn't see sh*t. It was cold. My chest burned and my ankle ached. It wasn't too long before I noticed I was naked and I was tied by my wrists and ankles. I felt tears welling in my eyes, and they raced down my cheeks and chin on to my breasts. They were bare. I was exposed to the freezing air that made my nipples hard and my body shiver.

"Hey you dead?" I heard a husky voice boom through the room. I guess the person heard my sniffles and cries because they replied with, "Okay good." and left this unknown room or whatever it is. I was exausted and in pain so gave up my fight.

I was awakened by a cold bucket of water being poured on my small body. Like a dog. An animal. In my own urine and fecal matter trying to get out of this horrible trap I was in.

"Get up!" I heard a familiar voice say to me in a stern manner. I immediately felt a switch whip me all over my body. I know exactly what a switch feels like because my mother and Black would beat me with them all the time for nothing. I squirmed all over the wet floor, and in my own sh*t and piss trying to get away from the pain. This is when I realized the ropes and chains were gone from all my limbs exept my right ankle. I tried to stand but a sharp pain shot through my ankle and I fell back to my misery.

A few more blows to my face with the switch.

I was sure the wheps on my body and face were bleeding. They burned badly and they stung. I couldn't do anything but cry and plead for them to stop.

"Please, what did I do? I wanna go home...." I sniffled behind every word.

"Shut..up....b*tch." The voice shouted at me, and it brought me down to a whimper. The voice was so familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it though.

"How's it coming along?" I heard a more husky voice echo throughout the room and the voice that shouted at me responded back.

"I'm working on it." The familiar voice said back. I lost all hope as I heard a heavy metal door close and lock.

Unknown

I headed to the trap after my uncle and boss called me. I was caught up in some sh*t and I had to escape my way out so I could see what the business about. He told me go straight to the trap and to the basement.

When I made it, I followed orders and go to work on this broad. I hated to torture or hurt a female but I had no choice money and work calls.

I have been back and forth up here for my shifts for four days. This girl has whimpered and cried and it makes me wonder to I need my job. I mean I am getting paid to beat someone and torture them....is this sh*t really worth the money? I just don't know. But i started to feel bad about this whole situation and decided to help her out a little. I went and got a bucket a towel and a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I filled up the bucket with warm soapy water and went back to the basement. I turned the light on and approached the sleeping girl. When she turned her face towards me, I almost sh*t my heart out. I figured I was imagining stuff. I asked her name.

"I-its Ke-Keyana. I'm sorry..." I could have passed out when those words escaped her lips...