Chapter Two / Blessing

Keyana

Five long days later...

I ran frantically through the heavy and muddy woods, panting and sweating. My heart was racing, my head was swimming...and I was out to breath. I had no other way out. I had to get away somehow. Suddenly, I tripped over a tree root and fell into a puddle of mud. I found my way to my feet and I looked at the bright full moon. It became very quiet besides the sounds of nature. Out of nowhere, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I fell to the ground again in agony and the world around me became black.

That's when I woke up. I looked at the ceiling fan spinning in circles. I was sweaty as hell. My t-shirt was sticking to my wet skin. I shifted my head over to my alarm clock on my dresser. 8:39AM!? This was my third time being late this week and it's only Thursday. I dragged my sore body out of bed and started getting ready for school. I put on some old blue jeans from my dirty clothes hamper and a striped t-shirt. I then put on the only pair of shoes I had, a black and white pair of Chuck Taylors that my granny bought me. I warmed a towel and rubbed the sleep out of my heavy eyes. I stared at myself in the mirror. I damn near wanted to cry at my appearance. I had scars on my face and body. I looked down to fight the tears raging in my eyes. I pulled myself together and left out of my bathroom. Before I could leave my room I heard the front door shut and I knew what that meant. I heard my stepfather groan in the living room. I slowly reached for the doorknob and opened it. I crept into the hallway and peered into the living room.

"Kierra!" I heard him shout. It made me shiver all the way to my toes. I slowly walked into the living room to his command and stood there holding my backpack.

"It's Keyana, but yeah?" I said shivering, wanting to just run away and hide.

"I need a quickie, get yo' ass over here." He slurred and growled at me. I could clearly hear that he was drunk.

"But...I g-gotta go to sch-school." I shivered.

"I gotta take ya' high yella' ass anyway. So get...over here right f*cking now!" He shouted at me all the time. These things have been going on since I was ten. I slowly walked over to him and cringed when he snatched my belt loops. He stood up in front of my 5' body toe to toe. He towered over me and I could see his bulge sticking straight at me through his track pants. He pulled the front of this pants down and pulled his manhood out of his boxers. It was throbbing and veins were cascaded all over the long shaft. I remembered what he had just done to me less than a week ago. I felt myself wanting to cry and scream all over again. He sucked on what was revealed of my breasts and licked my soft light skin, leaving dark red-purple hickeys. He pressed his erect penis on my vagina, I sucked in a gallon of air, and my whole body shook. I felt like I wanted to burst out and cry but I can't. If I do I know exactly what I'll receive. He pushed me down on my knees and shoved the whole thing down my throat with no mercy. I gaged and choked, but he didn't care. He grabbed a handful of my hair and rammed himself in my throat harder and harder. I felt like I wanted to throw up but I hadn't ate anything to throw up. Before I knew anything he nutted in my mouth, and shut it and forced me to swallow everything. It was bitter...I felt like.......like a real hoe. I whimpered while sitting on the floor.

"Get up! Yo ass gotta go to school." He said to me. I was too embarrassed to even want to leave home. I left out of the door and got in his Chevy Silverado truck. Minutes later he came back out. I noticed he had his blue Nike duffel bag and his gun on his waist. He threw the bag in the back seat and got into the truck.

He reached in his glove compartment and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt. He lit it and put it to his lips, inhale and exhale. Soon, the truck filled with smoke making me high on contact. I had never been high before...my daddy told me not to smoke actually.

Once he stopped in front of my school, Crenshaw High School, he looked at me. I quickly got out and realized I smelled like a walking weed plant. I felt around my backpack for my perfume, but I couldn't feel it around my back. I took my backpack off and sat it in front of me to look inside.

"Kierra if you don't close my goddamn door.." He clenched his teeth and lips. I closed the door lightly.

"It's Keya--" He sped off. I reached to the very bottom of my bag and pulled out my "Carried Away" Bath and body works perfume. I spray every part of my body with the perfume and continued inside the building.

I was proud that it was my last day of school, and soon I will graduate and be done with this whole damn school.

"Jay"

I watched a cute ass girl get out of a truck and walk to the school doors. I've seen her before. She got some light skin, curly puffy hair, nice round perfect booty, not much titties but she had a small stomach. She was short too. She looked to be my age, 18, but you never know about these females these days. Them hoes be looking 18 and only like 13. Smh.

I parked my 2016 Dodge Charger in my assigned parking spot and entered the building behind her. I've noticed her the whole school year..quiet and to herself.

"Hey Ma!" I shouted to her. A few girls turned around and acknowledged me by smirking and licking their lips. I make b*tches wet just wit' a glance. The girl I wanted kept walking. I jogged and caught up with her before she entered the gym.

"Hey ma.." I flashed her a smile, but she didn't notice because her head was down. I lifted her face by her chin and looked her in the eyes. I slung my arm around her neck and walked down the hallway with her.

"What's your name ma?" I asked her while looking straight ahead.

"Uh...it's Keyana. Do I know you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Well, Keyana...most likely not. I just wanna get to know you. And ya got sum on ya face." I grabbed her chin, wiped what felt like mayonnaise off of her chin, and mushed her cheeks.

"Uhh..thanks and...you are on me like you know me." She tried to be slick wit' a attitude but it's cool.

"Well you gotta phone number?" I pulled out my customized iPhone 6+ and when to my "add a new contact screen".

"No, I don't have a phone right now." She simply stated and looked away.

"It's cool ma. Can I come over or can we go somewhere later?" I asked her awkwardly.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. But, uhh give me your number and I should get a phone soon." She took my number on a piece of paper and left me in the middle of the hallway....damn.

Y'all comment and let me know how y'all liking my book so far.. 😁 thanks for reading.