Chapter 5: A Book!

Parker's POV:
    I was gone all summer, at a summer camp, and I have to come back now because school starts next week. I'm wearing a white tank top, a black mini skirt, black leggings, a jean jacket, and white high heel boots that goes up to my knees. I use to have a short haircut, my hair use to be above my shoulders. But I decided to let my hair grow out, a new hair style, after what happened to my best friend. I curled my hair, which I haven't done in a long time, since I use to always keep it down and street. But I use to always keep it in one style, but now I decided I'm going to keep changing my hairstyles. This made me have a new passion in life. I got bored one day and I borrowed a book from someone. I loved it and I started reading more books this girl owned, named Jane. She told me how she loves to write and she taught me how to write what's in your heart and your imagination. I used my allowance to buy some of the books I like that I read from her, so I can have my own copies. I also wrote a whole book, my own story. It's fantasy and action, with a little romance. It's about two girls who have magical powers and have to fight bad guys in the world and had to find out about the world and had to find romance in this crazy messed up world. But the book is mainly about this brunette and blondes friendship. It's me and my old best friend that died, except she has powers in my version and lives. It's about friendship more then anything, friendship defeats all, and that's what I believe.
     I walked I to my house and looked around. "Mom? Dad?" I asked. "Parker?" My mom's voice asked as she walked down the stairs. I smiled when I saw my mom. "Yeah, it's me." I replied with a smile and she grinned as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back as I saw my dad walk in. I pulled away from my dad and smiled at him. "Princess." Dad stated and I smiled at him as I ran up and gave him a big hug as he hugged me back. "We missed you, sweetie." Mom stated as she walked over to us. I pulled away from my dad and faced both of my parents. "I missed you too." I agreed. Patricia walked in and smiled at me. "Hey." Patricia greeted. "Hi." I greeted. We walked over to each other and hugged. We pulled apart with smiles. "How was your summer?" Patricia asked. "Good. Yours?" I asked. "Good." Patty replied and I nodded as I turned to face my parents again. "Where's Penny?" I asked. "We really don't know." Mom replied and I pushed my eyebrows together. "She's been out a lot over the summer." Dad added and I nodded. "Okay, I'll see her later then." I stated. "You let your hair grow out." Mom stated and I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, a little change." I stated and she smiled too. "I like it." Mom stated. "Thanks." I stated. "I heard you've been experimenting with writing." Dad stated and I nodded. "Not really experimenting. At first it was, but now it's more then that. I loved it and now it's my passion in life. I want to be a writer." I explained and they smiled. "That's amazing, it's nice that you know what your passion in life is." Mom stated and I smiled at my parents.

Katrina's POV:
    My dad bought me a camera, since I have a love for photography and nature. I was taking random picture outside in this beautiful morning. It has a strap so it can also hang from my neck when I'm not currently taking picture. I moved my hair out of the way and smiled when I saw Lucas coming my way. I smiled and took s picture of him. "Am I a good model?" Lucas asked and I laughed. "Yes, very much so. That was a great picture." Lucas replied and I laughed and so did he. "Well, I'm glade to a service to you, milady." Lucas stated as he bowed and we laughed again. "How was summer in Canada, your home place?" I asked and he smiled. "It was good, really good." Lucas replied. "Maybe I can visit Canada sometime." I suggested and Lucas nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll like that." Lucas agreed and I smiled. "What pictures did you take this summer?" Lucas asked. "I can show you tonight at dinner." I replied and he grinned. "Subtle way to asking me out." Lucas stated and I grinned too. "So, is that a yes?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes." Lucas replied. "Then let's go." I stated and he nodded. "Okay." Lucas agreed and we laughed as we walked off.

Tamora's POV:
       I put my hair behind my ear as I talked to Zac at the cafe we always hang out at, just as friends, of course. I took a bite of my chocolate chip muffin and Zac took a sip of his coke a cola. "I like that new pink in your hair." Zac stated and I smiled. I wanted a change. So I have two streaks of hot pink on each side of my hair. "Thanks." I stated and he nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking I could trim my hair." Zac stated and I grinned. "Oh." I stated. "That's not good." Zac stated and I laughed. "I could do it." I stated and he sighed. "I don't know." Zac stated. "Come on, you know my passion is being a hair and makeup artist. I've been practicing a lot, and I mean a lot, and I think it would be great for all of us. Plus, I have great style and I know what style is best for everyone." I explained and Zac smiled as he laughed. "Fine, if you're sure." Zac agreed and I smirked. "I am sure." I stated and Zac nodded. "Then it's a date." Zac stated. My heart started pounding really fast, but as always, I acted cool about it. "Okay, tomorrow then." I stated and he nodded.

Parker's POV:
      It was the day after I got home. I walked into a cafe I like to go too. I had my hair curled again, but it was curly in a ponytail. I went here yesterday with mom, dad, Patty, and Penny as a family dinner to celebrate my return. I showed them the book I made and I think I left it here. It wasn't at the table we sat at, so I went up to the counter. "Hey, I think left a bunch of papers that had a lot of writing on it, it was a book I made." I stated and the counter lady shook her head. "Nope, sorry." The lady apologized and I sighed as I turned away. "Looking for this?" A girl with short red hair asked from a table. It was the book. I pushed my eyebrows together in confusion as I walked over to her. "Yeah, it is." I replied. "Sit, I have a proposal for you." The girl stated and I sighed as I sat across from her. "Fine." I agreed as I looked at her in the eyes. "My name is Giselle Heart." Giselle stated and I smiled. "Like Jane Heart?" I asked. That's the girl I met at camp. "Yes, she's my cousin." Giselle replied and I laughed. "Wow." I stated. "She told me all about you over the summer. She's always been a nerd, and no one really took an attraction to her before, until you came. She told me she thought you were a great writer. I saw your book here with your name and I read it all." Giselle explained. "All of it?" I asked. "Yeah, and I really loved it. I don't know if my cousin told you, but I'm a publisher and a director." Giselle stated and my eyes brightened up. "What? Really?" I asked. "Yeah, and I want to publish your book." Giselle replied. "That'll be great!" I exclaimed. "Okay, show me the direction to your parents and we'll discuss it." Giselle stated and I nodded as we both got up and walked out.