Chapter 10: Bounty!

Victor's POV:
    I was in my secret hideout and I had a crystal ball in front of me. I was watching Wyatt. He's my target. I turned it off and disappeared and reappeared in the Underworld. I appeared in front of my cousin Penelope, who was sitting on a throne. She looked at me confused. "How did you know I was here?" Penelope asked. "I have my ways, I know about you being the source of all evil." I replied and she stood up as she glared at me. "You tell anyone and I will kill you." Penelope stated and I chuckled. "We'll see. But I heard about your bounty on the next generation of the Charmed Ones." I stated and she sat back down as she nodded and chuckled. "Indeed I did." Penelope stared. "If you want them dead, why can't you do it yourself?" I asked, curiously. "I never wanted to kill them, I know these demons won't be able to kill them. I wanted to see how truly strong they are." Penelope replied. "I see, but you're missing up my plans. You see, I'm trying to take them out one by one." I stated. "Well, then we have a problem here. Because we both have our own plans for these people." Penelope explained. I don't believe her. I will beat her. "Then we'll see who will win." I stated and she nodded with a smirk. "Indeed we will." Penelope stated and I disappeared.

Penelope's POV:
     Heather walked in and looked at me. "What are we going to do about him?" Heather asked. "Watch him." I replied. "What if he succeeds?" Heather asked and I chuckled. "He won't. We will watch him fail, because he cant succeed against them. That's the only reason why I haven't gone up against them, because I'm not ready.... Yet. I will be soon, very soon." I explained and she nodded. "Yes, your majesty." Heather stated and nodded as she walked off. I smirked as I waved my hand over the crystal ball and watched them.

Katrina's POV:
      I ran over to Melinda, who was laying on the ground. I took the thorn out of her chest, it only punctured it a little. She's not even bleeding. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded with a sigh. "I'm fine, I think." Melinda replied and I brushed my hair out of my face as I looked down at her. "Are you sure?" I asked and she sat up. "Yes." Melinda replied. I stood up and helped her up. A saw the male harpy punch Tam in the face, and she fell down, unconscious. He had an athame in his hand and held it over her. "No!" I screamed and he looked up at me. I used my calling power, which i me and I just think of it and it appeared. I closed my eyes and held out my hand. I opened my eyes as I saw the a knife in my hand. I threw it at me and it hit his neck, making him scream and explode.
      I ran over to Tamora and dragged her over to where Melinda was, to keep her away from the fight. "What's going on? How can they do these stuff?" Melinda asked in tears. I forgot. Her memory is gone. She didn't know about witches, or that she is one. She doesn't know about demons and warlocks. She doesn't know about powers. She doesn't know about spells or potions. Or who she really is. I hugged her as I watched Tam carefully.

Patricia's POV:
     I threw my ice power at the female harpy, but she ducked and it hit Jackson, making me gasp. Jackson got trapped in an ice box. The harpy laughed and spit thorns at me, but ducked, and it hit the wall. I got back up with a sigh and I ran and kicked her in the face. She fell back, but got back up. I made sure Sam was out of the way of the fight, Kat asked me too so she can take care of Tam. Chris used telekinesis to throw the female harpy across the kitchen. Wyatt, Chris, and I ran in there. Parkerbwas already in there, but the harpy didn't see her. The harpy stood up and stepped up to face us. Wyatt tried shooting energy waves at her, but she ducked and the energy waves went over her and broke the glass in the windows. She smirked as she shot more thorns out of her mouth, but it missed us. "Now Parker!" I exclaimed. The harpy turned around and her eyes widened to find Parker with an energy ball in her hand. Parker smirked. "Bye." Parker stated as she threw it at her. The harpy screamed and exploded.

Melinda's POV:
   That Tamora girl is awake again, and most of the living room is cleaned up, they'll have to fix some windows. I started walking up the stairs when Kat walked up to me. "Hey." Kat greeted and I sighed as I looked at her. "Hi." I greeted. "How are you doing?" Kat asked. "I told you, that thorn didn't hurt me." I replied. "I wasn't talking about the thorn." Kat stated and my face fell. "Oh." I stated. "I was talking about in general." Kat stated and I sighed. "Well, lets see. I'm a witch. Who fights demons and save innocent lives. All of this is happening so fast and I don't understand any of it." I stated and Kat nodded. "Not too good, huh?" Kat asked. "Nope." I replied. "Maybe you should rest." Kat suggested and I nodded as I felt a headache coming on. "Yeah, maybe." I agreed as I walked up the stairs and to my room.

Piper's POV:
     Leo and I walked into our house to find everyone cleaning. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "Harpy attack. No worries." Wyatt replied. Harpy? Oh no. I hope no one got hit with a female thorn, I almost died when that happened to me. They all look fine, but I was fine too at first. "Plus, there's a bounty on their head." Bianca stated. "Bounty?" Leo asked. "Yeah, there's a new source of all evil and he apparently put a bounty on our heads." Penelope replied and Leo nodded. "Was it a female Harpy?" I asked. "Both. One of each." Sam replied. "Did the female harpy throw any thorns at you?" I asked. "Yeah, but we missed most of them." Parker replied. "Most?" I asked. "One hit Melinda in the chest. But she's fine, she's not even hurt or bleeding. She's just resting in her room." Kat replied. "Oh no!" Leo and I exclaimed and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me  "Why is that bad?" Patty asked. But I couldn't say anything because a noise was heard. Then we all gasped as Melinda fell down the stairs, unconscious.