Chapter 18

Authors note: ok hi guys. I finally figured out the whole chapter things so It will all be fixed now! Lol so if you want to read any chapters between1-17 look in the first part of this book for them. I'm SO sorry about this mass confusion. remember the new updating schedule is on Fridays or Saturdays, just depends on what my weekend looks like. Xx Faith.

~Chapter 18~

Nash pov:

I woke up to Cameron pacing back and fourth and, by the looks of it, thinking about something.

"What time is it.." I mumbled.

"Oh. It's.. 11:00. Did I wake you?" Cam said anxiously.

"Don't worry about it. You alright bro?" I asked.

"Nash, I need to ask you for, something."

"Spill it."

"I know your gonna hate me and be angry at me but, I really like lillyanna. I think she might like me back and I wanted to ask you if it was ok."

"Woah.. Ok for what."

"I want to ask her to be my girlfriend today."

A lot of emotions were running through me but I thought about this a lot. I knew it was gonna happen but a part of me doesn't want to let go of her.. Ever.

"Uh.. Yeah. Go for it." I said getting up and going to brush my teeth.

I heard Cameron scurry and get dressed then run out the door.

"Be back before noon." He yelled running out the door. I got ready in ten and ran out the door to see Lilly.

"What's up Nash." Lilly said opening the door letting me in.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to get coffee with me."

"Yeah! For sure. Just gotta put my shoes on. Where's my necklace.." She said pacing around the room.
"Here it is. Help?" she giggled

"Yeah! Of course."

"Thanks." She moved her hair out of the way and I clipped it on.

"Let's go." She smiled and we went to a little coffee place. We sat and talked about anything and everything.

"Nash, are you ok?" She said.

"What? Oh yeah I'm alright. Just got something on my mind."

"Tell me."

"No it's fine."

"Nash, come on tell me. Were best friends."

"Look can we talk about it tonight?"

"Fine." She looked sad. "We should get going anyway." She got up and we left back to the ballroom.

Lilly's pov:

Why won't Nash talk to me? I guess tonight's better then nothing.

"NASH! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN." Oh great there are already fans lined up at the door. I ran inside and Nash followed behind me.

"Wow that makes me even more nervous!" I said laughing.

"Hey! There you are." Cam said running up to us.

"Here we are.." I laughed.

"Let's go rehears." Nash said brushing past Cameron.

"Yeah ok.." I said walking towards the door to have Cameron grab my hand.

"Hey I gotta ask you something."

"Oh, what's up cam?"

"Watermelon, cherry, strawberry, or blue raspberry."