09

katemendes: meet the amazing lily-jane roberts ❤️

liked by dylanminnette, colesprouse, lilireinhart and 389 450 others

---

i stood up from the bed and sighed as we took a third take of the second scene in the first episode. i straightened out my blazer, walked over to the fully body white mirror and smiled as jeff yelled out the magic words.

"urgh, is this too much?" i mumbled to myself as my hands tied the silky red ribbon into a bow and then i dropped my hands to my hips.

"this is fine. it's great. they're going to love you." i exclaimed as i picked up my bag and the script before stepping out of the hotel room.

"cut!" jeff yelled making a make up artist run up to me and start to fix my mascara that had been ruined from the heat and the lights.

"how was that?" i asked with a grin as dylan stared at me from his chair and jeff mumbled something about it being pretty good.

"that was perfect." ashley replied as she pulled me over to my own chair.

"i want dylan and kate ready for the lobby scene in five!" jeff called out and once again the make up artist came to check if anything had melted or gotten ruined since i had arrived to my chair.

"you ready?" dylan asked and stood out his hand. i nodded and let him pull me up and over to the staircase. "so, are you excited?" he questioned as we walked down the stairs and the only other sound was my heels clicked against the marble steps.

"am i excited to bump into you which is the cheesiest thing possible and get knocked onto the floor?" i joked and nudged his shoulder as we both laughed.

"when did you start acting?" he inquired as he opened the door that revealed the lobby.

"dylan! kate! let's go." the pa yelled out making me smile apologetically at him before jogging up to my place after promising to tell him later.

i stepped into elevator and took the bag along with the script that a member of the crew handed out to me from the previous scene. "let's do this, kate." i muttered as i heard jeff yell and the doors opened.

i walked forward with a grin on my face as my eyes gazed around like i had been instructed to do and suddenly i slammed into dylan's chest which made me fall back and drop the bag. the script flew out of my hands to his feet.

"whoa, calm down, love." he exclaimed and bent down to help me stuff my things back into the handbag. "shit, sorry." i mumbled as i picked up the black bag and the script before scurrying away but letting a few pages of the block fall onto the floor.

"cut!" jeff yelled like he had before.

"how was it?" i asked making him shrug and motion that we should redo it as he asked for us to put more passion into it as if we were already in love. like romeo and juliet.