50

katemendes: recording has aired! you can watch weekly episodes on netflix and the cw! i love you all and i hope you enjoy watching it as much as i did

katemendes: recording has aired! you can watch weekly episodes on netflix and the cw! i love you all and i hope you enjoy watching it as much as i did. ❤️

liked by dylanminnette, sophiatali, ashleybenson and 967 389 others

(the real life is going to be the episode)
---

lily-jane finished tying the red ribbon onto a bow as she mumbled to herself.

"urgh, is this too much?"

she dropped her hands to her waist and shrugged as she picked up her bag. "this is fine. it's great, they're going to love you." she exclaimed as she help her script in the other hand and walked out of the room.

she stepped out of the elevator and walked forward as her eyes gazed around the hotel lobby but when she turned to look in front she had slammed against jack.

"whoa, calm down, love!" he exclaimed as he bent down to help her pick up her things. "shit, sorry." she mumbled and picked up her bag along with the script before scurrying away. she hadn't noticed that a few pieces of paper fell onto the floor.

jack dropped down to pick them up and considered calling out to her but she had already left. he walked along slowly whilst reading the pages and smiling as he finished. he was going to find this girl and make a movie out of her book.

-

"hi, so i guess i can start by handing out a copy of my script to each of you." lily-jane started to hand out the copies and she didn't notice the pity in their eyes.

"my screenplay is called 'start again.' and it's about a southern girl who moves to france and learns the true secrets of being a model." she explained, bit her lip and smiled slightly.

"lily-jane, i want to stop you before you go any further and embarrass yourself. we're not looking for new screenplays. we're looking for people to modify the ones we already have." they said which made her look up and see jack on the other side of the table staring at her.

"but you haven't even read it..." she trailed off as she took the stack of scripts into her grip as they stood up and started to pile out of the room leaving her and jack.

"i read it." he mumbled as he walked up to the girl with a frown on his lips. he placed the pieces of paper that had fallen earlier over the rest of the scripts before pulling them from her hands and setting them on the table.

"here's my card. i want to make your script a movie." he said as he handed over the card and walked away with the stack of screenplays.