39

katemendes: last day and last lily-jane outfit, i wanted to thank everyone and i can't wait for the premiere next friday

katemendes: last day and last lily-jane outfit, i wanted to thank everyone and i can't wait for the premiere next friday. i hope you guys like "recording" because we loved filming it so much for you all.

liked by colesprouse, kjapa, dylanminnette and 427 753 others

---

i smiled at my outfit in the mirror as i saw his arms wrap around my waist and his hands position themselves on my stomach. "you look beautiful." he mumbled and kissed my neck softly making me giggle.

"thank you very much." i replied as i leaned back into his chest and lifted one of my hands up to his locks of brown hair.

"i love you so much." he whispered as he continued to pepper kisses along my alone and around my collarbones. "you're adorable." i muttered as i grinned widely at him.

"guys, c'mon. last scene!" the pa yelled making us all gather around the set.

"scene 34, take one."

"lily-jane, i want you to meet the dream team." dylan said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me over to the others.

"this is elliot, he's an actor and one of my best friends! then we have rich, my big brother and also one of the most amazing directors i know and finally, we have jim! he's also an actor but he's an artist so he can help with scenery." dylan pointed to each of them making them all grin widely.

nolan stepped forward and grabbed my hand into his own, he pressed his lips against my skin making me bite my own.

"hello there, gorgeous." he mumbled before stepping back.

"then we have mariana and lacey, they're actresses  last but not least, this is jade and she's a specialist with cameras so she'll be our camera woman." dylan finished.

"i guess all i have to say is thank you for volunteering to make my dream come true." i exclaimed.

"cut! that's a wrap, guys! we finished!" jeff screamed making everyone cheer. i hugged my cast.

"don't forget that we still have to come in tomorrow!" jeff called out.