13

katemendes: i don't know why lily-jane likes these pants so much but i totally agree ❤️

liked by dylanminnette, colesprouse, camimendes and 865 075 others

dylanminnette: jack salvatore definitely does not mind

---

i giggled as they finished placing some powder on my cheeks. dylan was winking at me from the other side of the conference room whilst buttoning up his black shirt. his hands were grazing across his chest as he reached for the third button and i bit down on my lip to keep myself from dying right there.

i smiled at the crew member before walking over to him and smiling widely as he stopped buttoning the shirt. "you look gorgeous." he mumbled as his eyes gazed up and down stopping momentarily at my bare hips before lifting his stare to my own.

"you could be less obvious when you check me out, babe." i muttered as i nudged my hip up against his bare stomach.

"i wasn't checking you out!" he pouted as i started to walk away to where i had been.

"sure." i replied before stepping into place.

"guys, c'mon! take five of scene 4!" jeff yelled making all the extras sit down along with dylan whilst i stayed standing.

"hi. so i guess i can start by handing out a copy of my script to each of you." i started as i pulled the blocks of paper out of my bag and passed them out.

"my screenplay is called 'start again' and it's about a southern girl with big hopes who moves to france so she can become a model." i bit my lip and smiled slightly as i was supposed to.

"lily-jane, i want to stop you before you go any further and embarrass yourself. we're not looking for new screenplays. we're looking for people to modify the ones we already have." one of the extras frowned as he finished his lines.

"but you haven't even read it!" i exclaimed as they handed me the paper stack.

"we're sorry." another one said before i stormed out of the room and down the hall so they couldn't see me anymore.

"cut!"