15

katemendes: loving this outfit but @dylanminnette is gonna have to take it off

liked by camimendes, graysondolan, sophiatali and 861, 207 others

---

i licked my lips gently as dylan placed one of his hands on the door under my arm that was pushed up against the door as well with my fingers curled. he set the other one on my hip and flashed me one of his cute smiles as we locked our eyes onto each other.

"take thirteen! scene six, please get this right." jeff screamed and our lips smashed onto each other. he slipped his hand up to the front of my bustier and started to unbutton it as our lips moved together. pants and moans escaped our lips as he pushed my shirt apart and threw it to the floor before slipping both his hands under my thighs.

i jumped up and let him carry me to the bed where he laid me down. "take your shirt off!" i exclaimed as i tugged at the black material that was on the floor a few seconds later.

"push her up." jeff exclaimed making dylan grab my waist and lift me up so he could make room to hover his body over my own.

"fuck, jack." i moaned loudly as he started to undo my pants. he pushed his body back down between my legs and smirked up at me before jeff yelled cut.

"that was great! go change!"