The Youtuber Experiment

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first story and I am so friken excited to be writing this!!!! It is going to be a teen fiction about Youtubers/and some ideas from the Hunger Games. It is going to involve most of the Youtubers going to Vidcon, so if you have ANY SUGGESTIONS for POV'S of your favorite Youtubers, just leave them in the comments. ;) I hope this can be as good of a story as it is in my head. ALSO. IF YOU KNOW OF A YOUTUBER YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THAT IS NOT IN THIS STORY, COMMENT ANY YOUTUBERS YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS STORY. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE AT VIDCON, JUST COMMENT ADDITIONS TO THIS STORY. OKAY IM DONE. ;)

Prologue:

He held the gun at point blank to my face, my whole body shook as I stared him in the eyes. He wouldn't do it. Would he? His cold hard, stare seeped into my soul and I tried to back away. His fingered trembled on the trigger and his gaze held me there. Just a month ago we were sitting on the couch together filming a video and laughing our heads off. What the fuck happened? I'll tell you. Three psychopath guys with weapons and a maniacal idea from a book trilogy for kids to destroy us for money. Vidcon 2014. A group of famous youtubers all in the same room with very expensive paychecks. It's easy to turn on your friends when your entire career, money, and life is on the line. May the odds be ever in your favor.