Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: 

Tyler Oakley's POV:

"Well Hello everyone! I am here in my hotel room for Vidcon, and I am so excited! I can't wait to meet all of you guys again, and meet up with my fellow youtube brethren... and party all night long!" I exclaimed to the camera in my hand. I was standing near the window in my room to get the best lighting for the vlog. It's harder than it seems being a Youtuber, this is my whole life. I heard a knock at my door. "I guess I will see you guys later, Mama has company!" I yelled the the camera and flipped it shut. Who could it be?" I ran across the room and flung open the door. "Oh my god! Ara!" I screamed and pulled her into a hug, just noticed the shell shocked girl standing behind her. "Hi," I said with a shy wave, trying to make her more comfortable. I hate when people get all starstruck and nervous in front of me.

"You're Tyler Oakley." she said with wide eyes. 

"Uh, yeah I like to think I am," I said with a giggle. Ara started laughing too. I gave up on trying to make that girl talk and started talking to Ara.

"So how you been girl?" I asked her excitedly.

" I've missed you," she said with a wide smile. Ara and I had been best friends since freshman year ever since she dyed her hair pink. Don't ask me why, but there's something about people with colored hair that just makes me wanna be friends with them.

"And I had a tough break up with Skye," she murmed, her eyes averting to the ground.

"You and Skye broke up?" I said half shocked. That boy was obsessed with her. The other girl was still standing there with her mouth open, staring at me.

"Yeah," Ara continued. "And now it's hard for me to even look at him." The blonde was still standing there but she finally spoke.

"Who's Skye?" She asked, obviously confused.

" The guy that works at the hotel desk downstairs, he's my ex."  The blonde murmed something under her breath, like "Makes sense" or something. Can I say, RUDE. 

"So how do you to know eachother?" the blonde asked again. I need to know her name, I can't keep calling her "the blonde" 

I leaned over to Ara and asked her what her name was.

"Kaylen" she whispered back.

"Well," I began. "I met Ara in ninth grade in a school play, and we immediatly became best friends after finding out we both liked the same guy. He eventually ditched us both and we bonded to destroy him. Thus, our friendship was born." 

Ara laughed and continued. "We also went to prom together, since no one would go with either of us." she said with a fake frown. Wow I didn't even remember that.

"You guys went to prom together?" Kaylen asked estactically and burst out laughing.

"What?" I said unamused.

"You guys just seem like total opposites." She said truthfully.

"We actually are." I checked the clock. I had some shopping I had to do for the first day of vidcon tommorow. 

"Did you guys come for a drink?" I asked and took note that I had 2 hours to have fun with Ara and Kaylen (A/N: and i know that sounds really dirty but it doesn't mean that I swear! hahaha)

"Are you old enough to drink?" I asked Kaylen.

"Yeah. I'm 22" she said with a bright smile. Damn. She had some white teeth, like Joey Graceffa level white. I grabbed three packs of beers from the fridge for all of us.

"Cheers!" I said tiping my bottle up to them. Five beer bottles later, I was wasted and I was pretty sure Ara and Kacey or whatever the fuck her name was too. That Kaylie girl was playing with Ara's hair and giggling.

"You guys wanna play a game?" I asked slurring my words.

"Is it a dirty game?" Ara asked just as drunk and flirty.

"Sure, it can be," I said with a wicked smile. "It's truth or dare."

"That's a kids game," Kaylen said with a pout. "Don't you guys wanna see my scars?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah. Bring it on bitch." Ara said and Kaylen stripped, revealing two long scars up the side of her body. Ara and I gasped, while she laughed. "You like them?" she asked giggling over her own words. Ara ran her fingers over the two scars and I did the same. "You guys..." Kaylen said laughing so hard her sides were shaking. "Stop touching me! You're making me uncomfortable!" she said swatting Ara's hands away. "Tyler still can though. Since he's a BOY. And I miss boys touching me. Like Jason." She said and started pouting again. 

"Aw was Jason your boyfriend?" Ara asked concered for Kaylen.

"Yeah," she replied shortly.

"Did you love him." Ara asked with a curious expression on her face.

"Fuck no. He gave me these." Kaylen said motioning to the scars. I gasped and Ara's eyes grew wide. 

"Oh." I said awkwardly. Things just got more awkward though when there was a knock on the door. Ara rushed to my door from across the large hotel room.( I still don't know why I got the deluxe size) and saw her one and only, ex boyfriend Skye. 

"You guys are being really loud and disturbing other rooms and-" he stopped when he saw Ara at the door. "H-hey Ara." he said quietly a slight blush creeping on his cheeks. He was quite cute. Then he saw me. His expression turned angry. "Wow. You move on so quickly Ara. Your already with other men." He noticed a half naked Kaylen in the room. "And women, I see. Trying out everything. Everything except your own boyfriend." he shouted at her and Ara started shaking. I could only presume from behind her that she had started to cry. Kaylen started shaking too, the yelling obviously bringing up memories of her old abusive boyfriend, Jason. Ara started crying more.

"I'm sorry Skye!" she cried, her words almost unaudible. Skye looked heartbroken, just like Ara. But Ara said he broke up with her.... she probably ended it with him. Ara tried to shut the door but he stuck his foot in the door. 

"Wait! A-ara!" he shouted as he pushed the door back open. The grabbed her neck and tried to kiss her, but she pushed him away and lifted her hand up. Oh no she didn't. Her hand made contact with his face and a slap resounded in the room. Kaylen started bawling and Skye looked utterly heartbroken. This whole event had definetly sobered me up. Ara, however was defineitly an angry drunk though. Skye ran out of the room and I pulled Ara into a giant hug, her tears staining my t-shirt. Kaylen joined in the hug and we stood there in a drunken hug, each comforting eachonther.