Staz C. Blood x Reader

"What?! The series continues after season 4?!" Staz gasped, in shock.

You nodded, letting out a small giggle. "Yeah. They just began season 5, but it's sorta falling downhill from here." The vampire seemed to practically be bouncing out of his skin at the news of a new season to one of his favorite anime.

"How could you not have told me about this?!" He yelled, flustered.

"C-Calm down, Staz, as I said the season is really shitty now! There's really no point in watching it." You tried to console the vampire boy. Boy was that the wrong thing to say.

Staz had grabbed your shoulders, making heat rise to your cheeks. "There's every point in watching it! It's completely necessary to watch it, (Y/n)!" He panicked.

You only laughed in response to his actions. Obviously most normal people would be terrified of being around a vampire. But you weren't normal. Normal is too boring. You found comfort in this boy, at least after you found out that he wasn't the scary ass blood sucking vamp people make out his kind to be. It even dragged out to the point that you had a crush on him. Not only that, but you've tried on numerous occasions to tell him, only to be interrupted by something or another.

It was frustrating for you.

"Listen vamp, it's my opinion, okay? You can go ahead and watch it if you want. I won't stop you." You stood up and stretched your arms over your head. "Oh well, I gotta go. I'll see you later, Staz." You said as you started to walk to the door leading out of the apartment. Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist, making you stop dead as your face heated up again.

"Wait," he said, "you live alone. And you're NEET*. It's not like you're going to be late for anything. Can't you stay a little longer?"

Something in his voice made you not want to leave ever. You knew, though, that you had to go. "Sorry, Staz. I really have to go. Shiro wants me to hang out with her tomorrow, bright and early. I need the rest." Shiro was your best friend- er, best human friend.

Staz let go of your wrist. "And here I was thinking we could sit down and watch Kyoto Ghoul together."

Kyoto Ghoul. Your favorite anime. You turned around slowly, eyes sparkling. "Kyoto Ghoul, you say?"

Before you knew it, you two were sitting in front of the TV, with a bowl of popcorn between you and a grotesque season finale. "Why did I let you talk me into this...?" You muttered.

The vampire laughed and nudged your shoulder. "Because you can't stay away from this anime." He grinned. You opened your mouth to say something, but Staz continued to talk. "I love how they're playing the theme song while those two are killing each other."

"Dammit..." You cursed, looking away.

"What? What's wrong, (Y/n)?" He asked, glancing at you. "Not liking the ending to this?"

You turned on him. "No!" You raised your voice, glaring at him. "I'm pissed off coz it seems whenever I try to tell you I love you, either you interrupt me or something happens to change the topic!" You clenched your fists together, feeling your cheeks hot and on fire. "I can't ever confess! So you know what?! I love you! I don't care what's going on anymore!" You sat there, feeling satisfied with yourself. At least until you realized what you've said. Before you could react, Staz cupped your cheek.

"Well why didn't you just say so. Geez. I was wondering when you would say it." He smirked, showing off his pearly whites. "I needed to confirm that you felt the same."

Your eyes widened, but you didn't say anything as he gently pressed his lips to yours. Slowly, you closed your eyes and kissed him back, placing your hand on his shoulder. You both sat like that for a few moments, then you were startled by the sudden scream of pain. You jumped, biting his lip in the process. He pulled away from you, holding his lip as blood slowly ran down his mouth. You sheepishly laughed, "Sorry... I guess that Kyoto Ghoul isn't a good anime to kiss during..."

Staz took his hand off his lip and pulled you in for an embrace. "(Y/n) don't worry. You're mine. Forever and always."

You blushed, and wrapped your arms around him while the sound of ripping flesh came from the gory anime.

_______________________________________________________

*Not in Education, Employment, or Training

G-Gomen'nasai for not updating!

Please don't kill me!