Ocean & Atlantic (Feat. Roy Harper)

Prompt: Can I have some cute fluff with spending the day w/ jaybird at the beach?? by anon

"Hey, can you help me with this sunscreen." Y/N asked as she handed Jason the bottle.

He smirked and grabbed it from her. He sat behind her and untied the halter on her swimsuit.

"JASON" Y/N shrieked as she held up her top. "What the actual fuck?"

"I needed to get your neck." He said innocently as he rubbed the cream over her shoulders. "Okay, that should be good."

Y/N carefully tied the strings to her top. "Okay, mister, now it is your turn." She said as she grabbed the tube. She squirted a big blob on her fingers and then smeared it on his face.

She giggled as he jerked back with a big streak of white on his face. He leaned forward and rubbed his face against hers. "No fair! I was paying you back for trying to flash my boobs." She said as she wiped the excess sunscreen off her face. She proceeded to rub it into his arm.

"Would you two stop wasting sunscreen? Some of us are pasty and need it." Roy said as he walked up to the couple. He flopped onto the blanket they had spread out on the sand.

"Sorry, Roy." Y/N said as she got up. "I'm gonna go swim."

She was halfway to the water when she felt two strong arms pick her up. Jason carried her the rest of the way, bridal style, and then dropped her in the water. She came up splashing and gasping. She got up and threw a piece of seaweed at her boyfriend. "Okay, I am done. I am gonna go sit with Roy in the shade." She started to wade back when she felt his arms circle her waist. "Sorry, Y/N, I thought it would be funny. I promise to behave if you stay with me." She sighed and turned in his arms. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed him softly on the mouth. "Fine, I forgive you, but only if you help me find seashells later." She whispered against his mouth.

He smiled widely and kissed her back. "Anything for you, doll."