2

Justin's POV.

As of right now I was in the principal office getting yelled at because well last night my stupid friends Chaz and Ryan wanted to go to the graveyard and we get there but the rich boys from Hill high came, "great" ( I didn't know a name for a school 😂) those boys really hate me because well I'm pretty hot and so do there girlfriends think so. But one of the guys Selena's brother I never really see them out together because well he calls out school loser high. " Hey Bieber I heard you tried getting it on with Cameron's sister Selena." Said Leo, " Please don't get me wrong Cameron your sister is pretty hot I wouldn't blame her if she wanted me, but anyways I don't like her she's not my type she's to happy all the time." Don't get me wrong Selena is not and all but she really isn't my type I'm the kind of guy who fucks and dumps and I'm sure she wouldn't want her first time with someone like me who does that. " Well then bieber since you don't like my sister you wouldn't mind Nick to go out with her then huh?" Cameron said Nick I can't believe he said that stupid ass name I may not like Selena but she definitely deserves better than Nick I used to be with one girl until she cheated on me with Nick and said she was using me.

" Look man how about you let us leave and you can do whatever the hell you want." I said " No can do Bieber what fun would that be with letting you and your friends leave." Said Cameron I tried to leave when I got punched in the face so I went for the kill and punched him in the jaw he was pissed so I just threw more punches than ran to my car and we got the hell out of there. So now I was telling my principal as if what happened at the graveyard because that little shit Cameron told on me.
" Mr. Bieber why would you punch Cameron Gomez in the face if he did nothing wrong." Please nothing wrong look at my face. " Look Justin you need to get straightened up and less punches in the face because of god know what you will help Mr. Gomez' s daughter Selena at the animal shelter and will work with Selena don't even say you can't because I have already talked to your parents and they said  it was fine." Ugh are you serious not only I have to work at a animal shelter I have to work with Selena Cameron's sister me and Selena have been in the same class since kindergarten which is wired because we never really talk much to each other she's not a loser it's just she's to nice.

" Alright fine when do I start?" I said " Mr. Bieber you will start right now Selena is waiting outside for you." I got up and went to leave as I was walking out I saw Selena in her phone then she saw me coming to her. " Hey Justin" she said " Hi Selena how are you?" I said nicely " I'm good thanks for asking well we should probably go now before it rains." As we walked out to the parking lot I saw her car and boy was it nice I didn't expect to see her drive in this kind of car I mean I know her family is rich but dang I have to take the bus home from school. As we drove off I looked over at Selena seeing her sing softly and smile which for some reason brought a smile to my face. As we came to the shelter I saw a older man like around 30 eyeing Selena I soon got worried. I glared at the man to get a hint and leave but he didn't so I just took her hand and we walked inside together. " So what do you usually do at work?" I asked before she looked up at me smiling " well I woke with the dogs and feed them the  clean."

As soon as I was going to say something I heard a loud voice " OH MY GOD SELENA YOU ARE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER OMG AHAHAH." Selena looked at me then back at her friend again, " Ok Harper clam down it's just Justin not Channing Tatum." She said I felt kinda offended " Hey I am way better than him and you know it." I winked and she just rolled her eyes. " Well I will let you guys be, if I come in here and see you guys kissing I will kill you boy." Okay um dang I got kinda scared to be honest. " Don't worry Harper I won't let him anyways." Harper left me and Selena to be and before I talked Selena said this and I was not expecting it " just promise me one Justin." She said and I nodded my head for her to go on, " don't fall in love with me." She said and my eyes for wide before I said something. " I don't think that will be a problem Selena." I told her " I hope so Justin." Then after that little talk we got back to work and 20 minutes later I saw that guy from outside walk in and ask Selena to see the cats I got worried for her because I saw the look the guy gave her.
I went back to cleaning when I heard a slap from the other side of the room and a cry I ran in there so fast I saw Selena in the corner of the room and the guy in front of her with his hands in his cheek before he hit her I punched him. I hurried and went to Selena I got down to her " Selena" I said in a whisper she looked up at me with her big brown eyes red from crying I felt so bad and mad to see her like this because that little shit head hurt her I picked her up she was light and she fit perfectly in my arms. " Selena, Sel please stop crying I took care of him I promise your safe please stop crying it's making me sad to see you like this." I said " Jus-Justin thank you for helping me I was so scared I just slapped him and then he almost hit me but you punched him and he fell and thank you." She hugged me and I hugged her back we pulled away and we looked at each other's eyes and she kissed my cheek which made me heat up inside my body, I guess this won't be so bad after all.

Please comment on what you think ❤️