3

Selena's POV.

When I kissed Justin on the cheek for helping me I got a weird feeling in me and I know it's just a kiss on the cheek. I told Justin not to fall in love with me and he said " that won't be a problem." I hope so as we walked out of the shelter he took my hand in his hand and had a smile on his face which made me blush. He really wasn't a bad boy with me he was sweet and I hope it stays like that he was chill which I liked and I could be me around him which I loved a lot. But I have a feeling when he is done with his work for his behavior that we won't hang out or even be friends anymore but you just hope for the best right?
We walked to my car and got in and Justin got in he looked at me with his hazel eyes which could melt my heart and he smiled. " Um Justin would you maybe want to come over for dinner?." He's probably going to say no I was feeling so nervous to ask him that. " Sure, I would love to go Selena." That just melted my heart even more. But I promised myself I wouldn't catch feelings for him, but I think I already did.

Justin's POV.

When me and Selena walked into her house well I was scared because her brother hates me and I hate him. " Mom , Dad I'm home and I brought someone with me." Selena yelled " okay, I'm in the kitchen."
Selena walked in front of me and pulled me with her to the kitchen. " Hey, mom I hope it's okay that I brought Justin over?" She said " That's fine honey, hi Justin I'm Mandy I don't think we have met yet?" Mandy said " no we haven't I'm Justin it's nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out but she just came in with a big hug. " So mom what are we having for dinner?" Selena asked her mom, " well it's your favorite spaghetti and meatballs, I hope you like it Justin." Mandy said " I'm sure I will " I smiled brightly at her. " why don't you kids go upstairs and wait till dinner is done and I will call you kids when it's done okay?" Selena took me up to her room and at first I got dirty thoughts about what we could do in that room of hers but I shook that thought out right away. She's not that kind of girl.

She looked back at me and smiled and I smiled back oh god what is happening for me? I only hang out with her for the first day and I'm already liking being with her remembering her words she said to me earlier " promise not to fall in love with me." I can't fall in love with someone I just hang out with right now but she makes me happy and she's so beautiful. Who am I kidding she won't like a bad boy like me. I heard laughing quietly I looked at her confused. " oops sorry I wasn't laughing at you it was something Harper sent me." I smiled at her and I looked around her room and saw notes which looked more like song lyrics I walked over to her desk. " What are these you have on your desk?" She looked at me confused then looked at her desk and looked like she just saw a ghost. " I um these are my song lyrics I wrote I get bored and I write my feelings and I guess I forgot to put them away no one really knows about it though..." I was interested now, " Can you sing for me please?" I asked her I really wanted to hear her sing. " Uh sure I guess it might be bad I don't really sing in front of people."  " I'm sure you will do great." I took her hand in mine.

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn't good enough
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
Na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Na na na
Na na na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says

It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell'em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
Na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Na na
Na na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

Who says
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says

Who says
Who says you're not star potential
Who says you're not presidential
Who says you can't be in movies
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test
Who says you can't be the best
Who said, who said
Would you tell me who said that
Yeah, oh
Who says

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says  you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says

She stopped signing and I was left speechless it was so beautiful and it was amazing. " I loved it Selena." I was about to lean in and kiss her but a knock at the door stopped it all to soon we pulled away. " smelly selly there you are." I knew that voice it was Cameron " What do you want Cameron!" She said coldly with a glare and then he saw me. " Oh I didn't know Bieber and you was a thing I would say to stay away from him but I could care less about you losers." I was about to punch his face off when he said that to her she had tears in her eyes starting to come out but I stopped them with my thumb and wiped them away and she smiled A fake smile and try to say she was fine but she wasn't. I got up from the bed and went to Cameron and pushed him to the wall. " So what if I'm with your sister you don't care to give a shit about her when I do she makes me happy." I can't believe this is all happening in one day jeez. " Justin" I heard Selena's small voice from the bed I turned around and she pulled me back and slammed the door on her brother. " I'm so sorry for him he should have never came in I hate him so much no one cares for me except my mother and Harper and sometimes my father but not enough he only gives a damn about Cameron."

I saw small tears come down her cheeks it tore me apart so I just leaned in and kissed her, she kissed me back soon after her lips felt so right on mine and moved in perfection I made the kiss deeper and pulled her more towards me on her bed and her hands went in my hair we soon pulled back breathless and smiled at each other. I soon went to get up to leave I would just walk home I don't live to far anyways I went back to Selena and I kissed her forehead and said to her " I care about you." And I left her room.

I updated yay❤️