4

Selena's POV.

Beep, Beep, Beep ugh time for school. I got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth then took a warm hot shower I had to hurry because of my annoying brother was yelling at me to hurry up. I got changed into

I did my hair into a ponytail, put a little bit of makeup on then out the door I went

I did my hair into a ponytail, put a little bit of makeup on then out the door I went. I was nervous to see Justin today because of the kiss last night and I kissed him back I can't fall for him because I will only hurt him if he knows my secret and I can't have him treat me differently. As I was walking into the doors of the school I saw Justin and his friends Ryan and Chaz talking at there locker's. I went up to Justin and asked him " So Justin will I see you later at the animal shelter later?" I was playing with my hands not looking at him. " In your dreams babe."
And then they started laughing I just looked up at him disappointed because I thought I saw something good in the schools bad boy but I guess not.
Then Ryan said " Hahaha you tell her JB." Justin was looking back at me with his hazel eyes and I just walked away without looking back at him.

Justin's POV.

I do feel bad for being rude to Selena but Chaz and Ryan are right next to me and I can't let them see I'm changing for a girl and I shouldn't change for no one. When I said those words to her I saw how disappointed and hurt she looked but I'm Justin Bieber and I don't change for a girl but I'm changing for her? I walked outside after school was over and drove over to Selena's house. I knocked a couple of times and I saw a older lady who looks kinda like Selena probably her mom. " Hello, I'm here to see Selena can I please talk to her?" I asked her " Sure sweetie I will be right back." She said " Thanks"
I was waiting outside and heard talking " Mom why couldn't you tell him I wasn't home?"  I heard Selena say.  " Don't be like that, he's a cute boy Selena he clearly cares for you if he is here to see you." Selena's mom said " fine, but we are just friends if that's what we are." I smirked at myself then the door opened and Selena came out and crossed her arms.

" What do you want?" She said pissed at me I don't blame her but she looks hot when she is. " Look I want to say I'm sorry of what I said and what Ryan and Chaz said they don't know that I was talking to you so I was thinking-" before I could finish she said this " So be like secret friends right." She said " Yes, exactly like secret friends it's like you just read my mind." I said " Well maybe you could read mine." And she slammed the door in my face. " Selena, come on open up please, please don't go."
" No I can't believe you I'm nothing but nice to you and then you are nice then your a jerk to me at school I'm sorry Justin but I thought I saw something good in you but I was wrong." I left her house and drove back to mine I walked in the door to see my mom. " Sweetie your home I made dinner come on." My mother said " I think I'm gonna skip dinner tonight but thank you."
I walked to my room to upset to do anything then just lay in my bed and think. By the time I got up school has already started I just went to go have lunch and I saw Selena eating alone so I went to her.

" Hey" I said no answer back she's still pissed. " Look can I talk to you please." Still not reply " goddamn it Selena talk to me please." She got up and left I chased after her again " Selena" " Selena" I grabbed her arm " WHAT" she yelled. " Can you please talk to me I said I'm sorry and I really am and you know I don't say sorry a lot and I don't chase girls but I'm chasing you." She looked me right in the face if I was crazy. " what did you say?" She said in a quiet voice.
" I said I'm chasing you because I like you and you make me want to be different person Selena." I took her hand and she pulled back, " I have to go." And I let her go but I'm giving up that easy.

Hey guys, what do you think will happen with them now? Please vote and comment❤️