Please Take Me Away! Oh Wait. You're Fictional.

So, today at dance, I was bored. We were just stretching and I don't have anybody to talk to because, wait for it....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I don't have any friends at dance... Yeah. Believe it. I'm a fangirl, we don't have a socail life. While we were stretching, I got lost in my mind. I started fantasizing... I looked up at the ceiling and started to wonder what if Nico di Angelo just came in here and swooped me up and took me away? Yes. I love him. I started to smile a little bit. Then, I started to blush because I was thinking what if when Nico swooped my away, i gave him a hug and then we kissed? That would be awesome. But, sadly, he's fictional. It sucks. This is how it all played out in my mind.

*Knock knock* *Mrs. Sharon opens up the door* "Who are you?" "My name is Nico di Angelo. Where is Reese?" *Iooks up* *Stands up* *Runs to him* "OHMYGODS! You're real?!" *hugz him* "Yes. And I came here just for you." *Eyes widen* *Heart almost beats out of my chest* *Puts hands on his shoulders* *Nico smiles and bends down to kiss me* *Puts hands around his neck* *kisses him* *Nico swoops me up like prince charming* *We run out of the dance studio and into the sunset*

Yes. Thats exactly how I imagined it. Now "Shut up and eat your pears"