My RL feels :-(

This is going to be kind of sad and I'm keeping it anonymous (If that's how you spell it idkz)

Well, here it goes.

Today, my friend... um lets call her Zoe... I dont think she likes me anymore.

We were sitting playing minecraft and she got a text from her mom. I was watching her screen because i was watching her play MC. The text said "Do you want me to pick you up later or let you stay for a while?" she replied "Now is good".

I know it isnt anything to panic over but, Zoe and I were friends for a LONG time and I'm just confused. Is that something to worry about? Is she getting bored of me? Did she never like me from the start? I just have so many emotions right now. 

If she doesnt like me, I understand. I can be obnoxious but, I just don't know what went wrong. I feel like i am suffering from a broken heart. Zoe is my best friend and if she doesn't feel the same, so be it. 

I know this story is usually fun and enjoyable but, I need advice right now. 

My personality has changed this year. Is that it? Maybe my sudden love for emo bands/fanfiction/youtubers has made me different? Could you give me advice in the comments?

I REALLY know this isnt a big deal to panic about but it just hurt me in the feels. Does anyone understand? 

Thank you for reading this. 

:' )