Na na na

So I have an obsession with this band...

Noooooo im not talking about 5 Seconds of Summer, dummy.

It's a band that has saved lives.

A band that has deep meaningful lyrics.

A band that has four members. (used to have 5)

A band that broke up.

A band that will HOPEFULLY GET BACK TOGETHER

A band that has become a part of my soul.

That band is,

My Chemical Romance

I know what you're thinking

*turns on obnoxious person voice*

Omg. My Chemical Romance is SOOO TOTALLY EMO. I don't like them because they talk about death and stuff. Ugh they're so weird.

Okay, first of all...

What song on the radio today has good meaningful lyrics? All they talk about is partying and getting drunk and all of that other trash.

MCR talks about death and how to deal with losing a loved one. they don't ever talk about partying and getting drunk and doing other stuff that I'm not going to talk about bc I'm 12... *cough* WOOHOO *cough*

Yes they're emo.

Emo music doesn't necessarily have to be talking about how they want to die and how they're horrible people, it is usually deeper and personal lyrics.

Well, maybe besides teenagers...

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVIN SH*T OUT OF MEEE THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONELL BLEED! SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES AND STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE VEFORE THEY LEAVE YOU ALONG BUT NOT ME.

okay sorry about that.

But MCR is weird.

Weird meaning different from Justin Bieber who talks about being different types of metals for his girlfriend. Like really. really.

Okay then.

MCR is different than Ke$ha who talks about partying at a rich dudes house.

MCR is different from Lady Gaga who sings about having a poker face that you can't read.

MCR sings about coping with their problems and not being okay. they sing about leaving a loved one and doing what you love when your sad and down and feeling lonely.

For all of you people out there that hate on them because they're weird and emo, give them a chance. they're not as bad as they seem.