Awareness

So I have something to say.

I was with a friend a day or two ago and we were talking and having a great old time just doing what fangirls do when I noticed something.

She had cuts.

On her wrists.

They looked slightly healed as if they were made 2-3 days before.

I already know she went through severe depression and she said she was over it and that it was the past.

I thought she was over it.

Apparently not.

I was going to confront her about it but it was never the right time. If I were to do it at school, it would just cause a scene and she wouldn't want that.

Look, I love this girl to death. She's one of my friends that I really appreciate in life and I hope the best for her.

This girl in particular has a Wattpad and she is probably reading this right now.

If you are reading, I have some things to say.

1.

I love you. you're one of my best friends and if you were to kill yourself, I would die. We all would.

2.

I know your home life isn't the best. If you ever feel the need to come over, give me a quick text and I'll be right over. I'm here for you.

3.

Girl, you are GORGEOUS. You might not think you are but let's say, you're prettier than me for sure. No one as pretty as you deserves to die let alone cuts on our wrist.

4.

You're smart af. Take that into advantage-------------> success.

5.

Don't die. please don't die. I'd be just as sad as you were/are. please don't.

We'd cry ourselves to sleep.

We'd be in shock for weeks.

We wouldn't be able to live with ourselves if something were to happen.

After reading this, I hope you do realize how important you are. Your mom/brothers/sister might not think you're the best, but your friends think you are.

You're special to us.

We love you.