Meeting his cast part 2

You got up in the middle of the night for no random reason. You look to your right to see a sleeping Jace with his hair so messy. You laughed then went downstairs into the kitchen. You got a glass of water and started drinking it.

But then suddenly, you turn around looking at the front door only to be seeing a mysterious figure standing there holding some sort of weapon. You literally froze and dropped the glass. You saw that you forgot to lock the door but you were so scared that you didn't want to move. But you also didn't want to because he could possibly get in before you have a chance to lock the door. You just went for it. You ran for the door with the man looking at you dead in the eyes.

As you were running the man opened the door a little. You stopped for a second then ran all the way to the door and locked it. You backed up still looking at the man.

Your heart rate was going a million miles an hour. You have never been this scared in your life. Someone trying to break into your house is your biggest fear of all.

Then all of a sudden, the man took what looked like a bat and broke the glass of the door. Glass shattered everywhere and then within a split second he left.

Your lips trembled with fear. You didn't know where he was. And with that you let out the loudest scream ever.

Y/N: AAAAAHHHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!

That's the loudest you have ever yelled. You were trying to catch your breath but it wasn't helping. You still had a small child inside of you which you think was causing you to have breathing problems.

Jace's POV

I was sleeping fine. I noticed that Y/N wasn't next to me. Maybe she went downstairs or something. Then I heard glass break from downstairs and then yelling. The yelling was so loud. But then I figured that it was Y/N. Without hesitation, I ran down the stairs which were huge going every which way. Until I saw her standing there in shock.

No ones POV

Jace: WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!?!

Y/N: *no response*
Jace: Babe what happened are you okay?!?!
Y/N: *still no response*

Jace started to investigate the door and the broken glass.

You were still in shock. Literally just standing there. Not saying anything. Your breathing started to get heavier and heavier until you felt dizzy. Jace turned around and saw how you were reacting to this. With Jace not being quick enough to catch you, you fell.

Jace ran to you and picked you up and brung you on the couch.

Jace: Woahh hey easy it's okay. Sweetheart, I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
Y/N: S-someone trie-ed to b-b-break in!
Jace: What?!
Y/N: I d-don't know. I can't function properly right now.
Jace: Is the baby okay?
Y/N: I don't know Jace. The baby is the reason why I can't breathe right. Call an ambulance please. There's something wrong with me.

Jace: Don't worry I will I'll be right back. Hang tight!

15 minutes later...

The police and ambulance arrived at their house. There was a lot of commotion going on. The ambulance took Y/N away to the hospital and Jace went along with her while the police were investigating the crime.

At the hospital...

You were rushed into the hospital into the emergency room. On your way you passed out. You were still in shock of what happened. You couldn't believe it. Never in a million years you thought that would ever happen.

You were still out cold but you could hear everything that was going on. You wanted to see Jace but you couldn't open your eyes. It's like they were stopping you from opening. You didn't even know where he was.

Then a couple minutes later you heard Jaces voice.

Jace: Is she okay?
Doctor: Yes she is fine. She just went over the top and her reaction caused her to go into shock. But now she's okay. She's just resting now. I'll give you some alone time with her.
Jace: Thanks.

The doctor left the room.

Jace walked over to you and held your hand.

Jace: Hey babygirl. I don't know if you can hear me but just know that you are going to be okay. The baby is okay also. This night was outrageous. I can't believe this happened. Just know that everything is being taken care of at home. And you will also still be able to meet the cast today. Please wake up. I love you. If you can hear me please just give me a sign.

Jace sighed. You heard everything and a tear fell down your eye. Jace was still holding your hand. You then squeezed his hand.

Jace: *gasps* Babe can you hear me. Squeeze my hand two times if you can.
You squeeze his hand twice.

Jace: Babe open your eyes.
You squeezed his hand hard.
Jace: You can't? Squeeze my hand one time for no and two times for yes.
You squeezed his hand once.
Jace: But you can hear me perfectly fine right?
You squeezed his hand twice.

Jace: Okay good. How do you feel?

You didn't know what to do so you squeezed his hand twice.
Jace: I'm guessing that's a good?
You squeezed his hand twice.
Jace: Okay I'm glad. Try opening your eyes.

You listened to what he said and tried so hard.

Until you think you knew Jace saw your eyebrows wiggling.

After a couple tries. Your eyes finally opened.

Y/N: Jace!
Jace: Babe your awake!
Jace tackled you in a hug and kissed you.

Y/N: Jace I've only been out for like two hours.
Jace: It feels like it's been forever for me.
Y/N: Awww Jace.
Jace: Love you.
Y/N: I love you too.

You both hugged.

Y/N: Jace, when can I go home?
Jace: I don't know yet hun but all I know is that they found the person who broke in. They don't know his name or anything yet but they're working on it. They replaced the door and cleaned up the glass. There is no harm near us now.

Y/N: Well that's a relief I feel better though. I really wanna go home.
Jace: Well I'll go tell the doctor you're awake.
Y/N: Okay but before you go what time is it?
Jace: 3:32 AM.
Y/N: Wow I really need some sleep.
Jace laughed.
Jace: I'll be back.

Timeskip when the doctor comes in and sees that you are doing fine and you are able to go home so Jace signs you out of the hospital and now you are on your way home.

Jace: We're here!
Y/N: Finally I'm tired!
Jace: Hehe come on let's go.

You both headed upstairs, got ready for bed and went to sleep.