Mala and Dilip

Dedicated  to Goldy276

Dilip

It was sad day for me, I had just lost my wife, the mother of my two children, how was I going to raise my children without my life partner, all I had was her ashes now. I hated death first my sister, the baby, mother and now my wife, life was so unfair. Was I ever going to live a happy life, maybe not, maybe I deserve it for giving drugs to throw girls, I know I put those girls life in hell, if only I knew how to rectify this mistake I made. If only I listen to my father, my sister and mother would still be alive, and I wouldn't feel this guilt. Now this Mala girl is here to provide milk to my baby boy who I will name it Ankush. Mid wife said she had no husband or a boyfriend but how did she get pregnant, did someone hurt her, if so I will protect her now. That is at least I can do for her when she is saving my son's life.

Mala

I feel I can't trust anyone except Prem bhai, he was the only one who treated me like a sister, I am still scared of those two monsters if they find out that I lost the baby they will kill me. I have no where to go but to Rishikesh with Dilip and his baby. But what will happen when 6 month is over, where will I go then, the outside world is so evil, don't know who to trust. I just hope I can trust this Dilip, mid wife said I can trust him so I must take her word for it.

Dilip: "Welcome to Rishikesh, I hope you will feel comfortable for 6 month at my house."

Mala: "Is there anyone else living in your house beside me and the baby."

Dilip: "Yes, I have a two year old daughter Riddhima and my father. "

Dilip knocks on the door and his father opens the door and gives his son a hug.

Deepak: "I heard about Ria, it is so sad, she was so young to die."

Dilip: "Why do I have to lose the love ones, it's so unfair?"

Deepak sees a girl with his grandson.

Dilip: "Let me introduce you to Mala, she will take care of the baby, until he is not 6 month old."

Deepak: "Why 6 month my son?"

Dilip: "I will tell you later, for now she needs a room, I was thinking she could take Riddhima's room and the baby could stay with her to."

Deepak: "Sure she can stay in Riddhima's room, let me show you the room."

Mala was very afraid, she was thinking this could be a trap, but when she saw the little girl, she calm down.

Deepak saw how frighten she was with him, he thought to ask Dilip about her. So when Deepak went to his son he ask...

Deepak: "So tell me why is she staying here for 6 month?"

Dilip: "She is going to give milk to the baby, he is born weak and needs milk to survive, since her child died the mid wife thought I should take her with me for the sake of the baby."

Deepak: "The way the girl is frighten with me, I feel like the girl was raped."

Dilip: "I sense it to, when there is a right time I will ask her, who raped her, for now it is not the right time, she needs to trust us first before she can tell us the truth."

Five months had past, Mala had gotten close to the kuds, she had found happiness here, the men were very kind to her, she saw how they were with the kids. She didn't want to leave this place, it felt like home here.

One day Deepak had found a pen drive that Riddhima was holding in her hands, he put the pen drive in his computer and saw Mala confessing that her father was raping her since she was 10 and how Badi maa had betrayed her trust. She said she got pregnant by her father. Deepak was shocked and angry at the father. How can he do this to his daughter. No wonder she was scared. Deepak went to Riddhima's room and saw how close Riddhima was to Mala. Something struck in his mind, why not make Mala a permanent member of the family by getting her married to Dilip. But first he had to get them to agree for this marriage, maybe start with Mala first, and then his son.