Rectify: Manmarziyan~Part 10

Rahul Dev as Dinesh Mishra

                       Dedicated to SvShri

Niki was crying seeing her daughter in coma and also angry that Suraj and Badi Maa were getting away with there evil deeds.

Teji: "Nani they will pay for there sins."

Niki: "How will they pay for there sins Teji, you can't fight them alone."

Teji: "That's why to defeat our enemy we need Ardhika and Nesam in our team."

Niki: "Could you tell me about them."

When Teji was at the hospital dress as a doctor many of the truth came out, Neil and Arjun are brothers, Radhika's is Maya and Sam's brother murder all connected to Suraj and Badi maa.

Teji: "First I will tell you about Sam, she is the daughter of Samrat and Piyali, yes Angad and Maria's daughter Piyali, Sam's brother Jai was murdered."

Niki: "What did they do to Jai?"

Teji: "Actually Nandini mom killed Jai, she poison  Jai's drink and cause the accident but because of the pills she was not in her right mind."

Niki: "Why would you think Sam will help out, knowing that my daughter killed her brother?"

Teji: "Because they found out that the mastermind is controlling Nandini and that he wants to take revenge on her family. She will join our team to protect her family when we tell her the truth."

Niki: "What about the other?"

Teji: "Arjun was raised by Nandini mom, he was used as a pawn to take revenge on Sam and her family. Recently found out he is Prerna's son and Neil's brothdr, they are Prem Malhotra's sons who helped Maya escape from Suraj's clutches. He got killed and his son ended in the orphanage."

Niki: "How did Suraj found out that Arjun is Prem's child?"

Teji: "Suraj doesn't know Arjun is Prem's son, it was Maya who left the child at the orphanage, he just needed a child to carry is revenge, he got Nandini to adopt the child. I took the picture of the list that Suraj made for Nandini, I was able to take the picture when Neil was giving blood to Arjun."

He shows it to Niki.

Niki: "What a monster Suraj is, he is making Arjun and Nandini do his evil deeds. And this last line Piyali watches her last daughter get raped, OMG there sins are getting bigger and bigger everyday, I remember when Badi maa force me to watch my daughter get rape and now because of the pills my daughter is forcing Piyali to watch her daughter, omg, please tell me Piyali daughter is okay."

Teji: "I would kill them if they lay there hands on Maan yang but thanks to Neil she is safe."

Niki: "Tell me about  Neil."

Teji: " Neil is very good person, he's in love with Sam but would sacrifice is happiness for her and when Radhika married Arjun, he didn't judge Radhika because he believe there was a reason to why she married Arjun. Neil and I supported Radhika when Sam was accusing her of stealing her fiance. He is my best friend and I know Neil will join our team when he finds out that they killed his father."

Niki: "Now that leaves Radhika, how will she help us out?"

Teji: "This is going to shock you Nani, Radhika is Maya's daughter."

Niki: "OMG!"

Teji: "I found out the truth today when Maya was talking to Prerna."

Niki: "How is she, you know Teji I felt guilty for leaving her to those monsters, I never knew Suraj would abuse is daughter."