Rectify: Manmarziyan ch~18

Dedicated to lovelysamyara

Arjun: "Radhika, someone tamper Sam's car. We need to move fast."

Radhika: "Let's go, do you have the direction."

Arjun: "I have the GPS on, we'll fine the location, and Sam's phone is on we'll be able to trace where there going."

Radhika takes the phone and talks to Sam. While with her phone she texts to someone to save Neil, Sam and Riddhima di and gives him the direction where they are headed.

Niki: "Teji you should go with them too."

Teji: "Yes Nani."

Arjun throws the key to Teji.

Arjun: "You drive while I will try to get close to the car, and Radhika don't do anything stupid, I will handle it on my own. "

Radhika: "Sure Arjun, what ever you say."

Arjun didn't know that Radhika got someone to help out Neil, Sam and Riddhima di.

Next scene Neil, Sam and Riddhima

Few hours ago.

Arjun had come with Riddhima di to Sam's house asking her to take di to the hospital, Neil was at Sam's house to. Arjun had left fast so that he could follow his wife and Teji.

While Arjun left they went in Sam's car, they didn't know that Suraj hire one of his men to tamper her car brakes.

There were school children walking on the cross road, Neil try to brake the car, but it was not working, so he had to turn to another direction.

Sam: "What's wrong Neil, why are you driving like this?"

Neil: "The enemies have tamper the brakes, call Arjun or Radhika for help."

Riddhima: "Oh god, we are going to die, please get Arjun and Radhika here fast."

At that time Sam called Arjun.

Sam: "Arjun some one tamper the brakes, please come fast and save us..."

Present

Neil was going to the deserted place, where there would be less people, suddenly there was a motorcycle coming toward them. There were two people in the motorcycle, one was wearing a helmet and the other had the helmet and a mask with a poster that said he was here to help.

Mask man: "Move the car slowly, do not press the gas, I will try to get each of you out."

Sam POV

That voice sounds familiar, but it can't be my brother, he is dead.

(Yes Sam it's Jai your brother here to save you and your friends).

Jai carefully gets in the car.

Jai: "One of your friends send me to help you all, so now Neil, get your emergency brakes on and shift to the lower gear, try to hit the car to the bushes, it will stop the car from moving."

Neil did what Jai said, he hit the car at the bushes and the air bags came out of the steering wheel, the car stopped moving. Everyone was safe.

Everyone got out of the car, Arjun and Radhika came with Teji.

Ardhika: "Are you all right."

Neil: "Yeah thanks to the mask man, hey where did he go, I didn't ask his name, do you guys know what his name is, he said you guys send him."

Arjun: "We didn't send anyone."

Though Arjun was telling the truth, Radhika had reasons for not revealing Jai's identity. But when the time comes she will tell the truth.