Rectify: Manmarziyan 13

Dedicated to @Abha

Niki was reading a book when Teji enter in her room.

Teji: "Nani I have news on Dilip."

Niki: "How is he, will he be attending the party?"

Teji: "He has been discharged and I have convinced Mala auntie that he will be taken care at the party."

Niki:"I hope we can convince them, that we need Radhika in our team."

Teji: "If anyone can defeat Shanti Devi and Suraj, it's Radhika."

Niki: "Is there something that I don't know."

Teji: "Yes here is the file on Radhika and you will be very impressed with her. "

Niki looks at the file and has a smile on her face.

Niki: "Indeed she'll be an asset in our team."

Next scene Arjun and Radhika.

Radhika: "Arjun what should I wear at the party?"

Arjun: "I got you something that you can wear."

Arjun gives her a blue colour sari with a gold border.

Radhika: "It's perfect."

Arjun: "I'm glad you like it, for that you owe me a kiss."

Radhika: "You are right, I do owe you a kiss for this beautiful sari."

Arjun thought he was going to get a kiss on the lips he closed his eyes waiting for the kiss only to get kissed on the cheek. Disappointed but thought after the party he would get that kiss.

Radhika: "Thank you for the sari, now go get ready for Teji's party."

Arjun: " Yes, my darling wife, is your mother going to attend the party."

Radhika: "Actually my father is also attending the party."

Arjun: "Will Ankush and Dadaji also come."

Radhika: "Well Teji wants everyone to be at the party, anyways your clothes for the party is ready, I'm going to the other room to change."

Arjun: "You can change here, I promise I won't look."

Radhika: "No way, if I change here we won't be able to make it to the party, I'm going to the other room."

When Radhika left to the other room Arjun had a smile on his face.

Next scene Saral and Mystery woman

Saral: "Madam, I did what you want me to do, I stabbed Dilip only slightly as you said."

Mystery woman: " Good I want my enemy's to be very scared."

Saral: " I just have one questions what do you have against the Mishra."

Mystery woman: "I don't have anything against them, but there daughter always comes in between my plans. My son had it all plan, he was going to use Nandini to destroy the Khanna, but no Radhika came in between and destroyed our plan."

(If you guys thought it was Badi maa as Shanti Devi your right. )

Suddenly there is a man who comes to tell Shanti Devi some news.

Man: "Madam we have a problem, the girls that were going to be sent here, are saved by the rectifier."

Shanti Devi: "Who is this rectifier that's always destroying my business, when I find out who it is he will pay."

Next scene Niki and Teji

Teji: "Nani, I have good news the girls are saved."

Niki: "We will celebrate this at the party and I can't wait for Ardhika and Nesam to join out team."