Rectify: Manmarziyan part~12

Dedicated to syedafatima001

Arjun stayed with Dilip, while Teji told the family to call the paramedic, that Dilip was stabbed. Everyone came to Dilip, Radhika and Mala were crying.

Radhika: "Papa, who did this to you?"

Dilip: "He was wearing a mask, I couldn't see his face."

The paramedic came and took Dilip to the City Hospital. Mala had called her father-in-law at Rishikesh and told him about Dilip getting stab, her father-in-law said he was coming to Mumbai with Ankush.

Arjun was worried and afraid while he was alone with Dilip he had told him...

A few hour ago..

Dilip: "Arjun, Radhika life is in danger, they wanted me to kill Sam and her family, if I didn't do it they will go after Radhika, please save her."

Arjun: "She is my life, I will keep an eye on her, do you know who the mastermind is?"

Dilip: "No but my cousin Dinesh, he knows who the mastermind is, but be careful Dinesh is a very dangerous man, he will not easily tell you the name of the mastermind."

Present

Now that he knew that Radhika life was in danger, he had to convince her to stay with him.

Arjun: "Radhika, you and maa could stay with me until papa is better."

Mala: "No beta, I want to stay with my husband, you can take Radhika with you."

Radhika: "I don't want to leave my papa in this condition, what if that person comes back and attack papa again."

Neil: "Don't worry Radhika, I will protect uncle, you go with Arjun."

Sam: "Yes Radhika, you should go, I'll also take care of uncle, so don't worry."

Radhika: "Okay I'll go but call me if there is a problem."

Arjun and Radhika leave the hospital

Mala is with her husband in the room while Neil is guarding the door.

Sam: " Here Neil have tea."

Neil: "You read my mind, thank you Samunder Singh."

Sam POV
Neil if only you knew how much I want you but right now is not the right time to confess my feeling for you. Maybe at Teji's party, I will confess my feeling for you.

Neil POV

God damn girl, stop looking at me like that, you don't know what your doing to me inside, oh god I want to kiss you so badly, but the timing sucks. Maybe at Teji party, I will confess my feeling for you, yes that's what I'll do.

Sam: "So are you going to Teji's party."

Neil: "Yes, I'm going if your going to the party."

Sam: "I'm going, I feel that this party is what we all need to chill out even for our Ardhika."

Next scene Arjun and Radhika.

Arjun: "You know I can't see your tears."

Radhika: "I could have lost my father today."

Arjun: "He was lucky it was a slight wound."

Radhika: "But why my father, he is a good person, what does he want with my father?"

Arjun: "I think he wants to destroy the Khanna family and stabbing your father was a warning for us not to get involve with Sam and her family."

Radhika: "I would risk my life to save Sam."

Arjun: "Don't say that, I don't think I will be able to live with out you."

And then they kissed hungrily. And then Arjun stop the kiss and said.

Arjun: "You know when we were getting married, I was so happy, I know I didn't show it because of Nandu, but you were the one I desperately wanted to marry, you were my light, my everything I love you so much."

Radhika: "Arjun, I love you to."

Arjun: "Let's go to bed, don't worry, I am not going to make love to you yet, just want to hold you."

And that's how they slept holding each other.

Next scene the mask man

Few hours ago

The man had seen Dinesh leaving, he was following Dilip to the Khanna house, Dilip was about to ring the door bell when the man with the mask stabbed him but slightly, it was for revenge on Radhika for rejecting him. Yes it was Saral who stab Dilip...

Precap: Saral is working with a lady who is brainwashing him against Ardhika, Sam propose to Neil for marriage at Teji's party. But Teji say sorry Sam but you can't plan your marriage when all of your life is in danger...

I have good news Rectify:Manmarziyan came in first check this out

Thank you for those who vote, without you it wouldn't have been possible,  thank you so much

Please read, vote and comment, it means alot to here your comment

For now got to go bye now ta ta