Rectify: Manmarziyan part 9

Mala was packing her clothes and was thinking...

Mala POV
I finally get to meet Prem brother's wife and I will apologize for separating her son. Can't believe Arjun is Prem son and Radhika's husband. I am so thankful to Prem Bhai because of him I have a loving husband, Dilip Mishra, three beautiful children even though I am not biological mother to Riddhima and Ankush, I consider them mine children. And then theirs Radhika my and Dilip's daughter, the apple of my eyes, and finally my father in law Deepak Mishra, he is more like a father to me, even though what happen to me he accepted me as is daughter and I finally had a father I can trust with my children as well.

Deepak: "Mala beti, you got your packing done."

Mala: "Yes papa, I am all ready to go to Mumbai."

Deepak: "You still want to tell the truth to Prerna?"

Mala: "Yes she needs to know why I couldn't take Arjun with me or give her child to her."

Deepak: "She is also Radhika's mother in law."

Mala: "That is why I need to tell her everything I just hope she understand."

Next scene at the hospital

Radhika is sitting close by Arjun, waiting for him to wake up.

Radhika: "Please Arjun sir wake up, I promise I won't leave you."

Slowly Arjun opens his eyes, closes it, rubs his eyes, he can't believe he is seeing Radhika. Radhika sees him awake she gives him a kiss on the lips, he responds to it and says...

Arjun: "Wow, nice way to wake up"

It was there first kiss.

Radhika: "I'll tell Neil and Prerna maa that you are awake, they want to tell you something."

Arjun: "Can it wait, I want to spend my time with you, you don't know how much I miss you, you are my life if anything happens to you, I won't be able to live. Since Nandu's betrayal you are the only thing I have."

Radhika: "I am not the only thing you have, you have a mother and brother."

Arjun: "Whhhhhaaaat!"

Radhika goes to the door and tells them to come.

Radhika: "Arjun, Prerna maa is your biological mother and Neil is your brother, you both share the same father and his name was Prem Malhotra, your father was murdered and you went missing at that time."

Prerna goes to her son and gives him a hug and says..

Prerna: "My world went upside down when I lost your father and you. My poor baby was living in the orphanage, you were deprived of my love and your father never got a chance to see both of you grow into wonderful men."

Neil: "Mom why was father killed."

Prerna: "I think he got killed for helping the girl escape from her father. This is hard to tell you, the girl's father was raping her, he got her pregnant."

Neil: "Men like that should be hanged to death."

Arjun: "What happen to the girl and what was her name?"

Prerna: "Her name is Maya, I don't know if she is alive or dead."

Radhika: "What kind of father do this to their own daughter, I just hope that she escape and fines happiness. Anyway Arjun, I have to check on the old lady she is emitted in this hospital."

Next scene the old lady

There is a man, he is dressed in a doctor's outfit, he takes his pillow and try to suffocate the old woman but Radhika comes in time and stops the man, she tried to take the mask but he pushes her and escapes. Radhika goes to the old lady and ask..