chapter 1

• Dedicated to My best friends, Nemo and all the others who love fangirling.

Today were the call backs from the last auditions. I was auditioning for a movie role and today I was with the stars of the movie. Only two other girls were called back. They were going to tell me if I got the part at the end of the audition and this just filled me up with anticipation. I made my way up to a humid, peach coloured room. Three boys waited for me up there. One had messy brown hair and the other two had Blonde, gelled hair. They all looked like they were my age, except that they were famous and I wasn't and I was auditioning and they had already gotten the parts. The guy with curly blonde hair(Ansel Elgort) stood up and handed me a script. As I skimmed over it the brown messy haired guy(Harry Styles) started to get impatient. Ansel laughed at my face, probablly because I looked so nervous. I tossed the script aside as Harry yelled, "Three, Two, One, Action!"

A (Ansel)- Talia, Why would you do this to me?

me- It wasn't my fault, I had no choice.

A- How can I even look at you?

me- Because you love me.

My body tensed up at the word love and even Ansel flinched. He looked straight at me with his brown eyes.

A- If you loved me then why did you do it?

me- Because if I didn't want you to be hurt

My voice nailed the part perfectly.

The next part in the script was for him to kiss me but we stopped there. The other blonde guy(Josh Hutcherson) Clapped slowly while Harry just smiled in a childish way and there at that moment I knew I got the part.