opening night

It was opening night in New York City and Ansel put on his tie as I did my hair into a french braid and golden barrette that I had gotten as a gift from Luka. Ansel was spectacle but I assured him asmuch as I could that he was just being friendly. He looked so perfect with his gelled hair and deep blue eyes I stared at him while he hailed a cab to take us to Josh's place. He looked back at me and said "Why are you so beautiful." I blushed and put my arm around his back and he kissed me on the cheek. When we stepped into the cab Ansel closed the door and put me on top of him. I sat on his lap and kissed him. He grabbed my face gently and I pulled on his hair as he pushed his lips against mine. It was like waves crashing into one another in a good way. He kissed my neck and I pecked at the corner of his lips. He pulled off my leather jacket and I felt the cold cab air but I felt Ansels hands embrace my arms and kiss my shoulders until the cab stopped. 

"Excuse me sir why aren't we moving?" Ansel asked thedriver. but he didn't answer so Ansel repeated himself. Still noAnswer so Ansel hunched overand shook the man's shoulders but his head fell and banged against the steering wheel causing the wheel to honk."Jessica call 9-1-1."  I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. The operator answered "Umm I'm on the corner of State, and Broadway and my cab driver passed out.", my voice sounded panicked. After about three to five minutes I heard sirens and saw flashing lights. I put on my jacket and stood outside the cab with Ansel. Ansel hugged me and kissed my head.