chapter 8

Ansel threw rocks at my window at four in the morning. I got out of bed and looked down at Ansel who to my surprise was on a horse. I climbed down the stairs and when Ansel saw me he pulled out a rose and a stick of butter. I laughed and stared at him questioningly. "This rose is for you and the butter is so that things go smoothly." he laughed. I took the rose and gave him a peck on the lips.

I was lost in this romantic gesture.

He pulled me up on the horse and I struggled to stay upright so as I was falling I held on to Ansel. It was dawn and the only sounds you could hear were birds chirping and an occasional car. We were all alone yet totally exposed. Someone could just look out their window and see us riding the horse in our pajamas. I whispered in Ansel's ear and kissed him on the neck during our conversations.

We finally stopped at a stream concealed with tons of evergreens towering over us and in the spaces between the trees you could get sun playing peekaboo with you. Ansel got off and pulled me off the horse he laid me down on the grass. I giggled when I saw him pull out a huge camera. I covered my face with my hands which forced Ansel to go on his side and take a picture of me in my donut covered pajamas.

"I know why it pained me to see you kiss Harry and how it would pain me if you kissed anyone else. I.... Love you.", He said as he put down his camera and stroked my neck. He loved me and I loved him but I wasn't sure what to say because if I did say it I would be completely vulnerable.

"I love you too!"