Jealousy crave

• Dedicated to Everyone who waited for this chapter

   When we got to the premiere I adjusted my midnight blue dress and walked out with Harry. I looked over at Ansel who seemed happy. I grabbed Harry's arm and we came out of the limo on to a red carpet where thousands of people were waiting. I gulped and continued to walk with a huge smile. Violetta looked like she had done this about a million times. Fans reached out at us and I just pursed my lips tight. When we got to the end we stopped to take photos. So I put on my biggest smile and posed by myself until Harry grabbed my waist and he kissed my cheek while I pretended to be in love with him. Then he grabbed my boob and I looked in shock at the cameras who gave me notions that I should pose too. Oh god so awkward. I giggled as he kissed my neck and the camera loved it. No matter what Harry did everybody thought it was cute and that I was so lucky to be with him. I disagreed because during the whole time I just stared at Ansel who was kissing Violetta and Violetta absorbed it all like a sponge. Then I looked at Josh and Ari who looked so cute and professional. I was malevolent. Was it even possible to be as pretty as Violetta.

   All of a sudden my stomach felt hot and started feeling sick. I immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. I started to dial a cab when I heard Ansel call out my name. "Jessica? Jessica?..." I opened up the bathroom stall and wiped off my tears.

"Jessica, i'm so sorry I don't love her but my publicist is forcing me to cause this drama."

"Excuse me? Your publicist can't make you do anything!"

" Believe me Jessica. I love you. I will fire my publiciest right now if you want."

"If I want? Seriously? It should be what you want." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I could feel my vocal chords getting wrenched out.

"It's what I want Jess."

He grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the stall. He put his hand on my cheek and with the pad of his thumb he wiped off my tear.