Chapter 2

I knew I got the part and finally they admitted it. They handed me the script and I thanked them way too eagerly. My dimples were way out of proportion but at that point I didn't care. I was running towards the door when Ansel grabbed my arm. I continued to pull the door open, and my palms started slipping on the cold metal. He followed me out of the room and down the stairs. "Jessica, Right?" He hyperventilated as I quickly answered yes. "Well, Jessica. You.." He slurred and stumbled over his words in the cutest way. "You were pretty amazing during your audition." I blushed at his kind words. "You're a natural", he continued. "Maybe we could rehearse tomorrow." It sounded more of a command than a suggestion. "Sure." I said unable to think of anything. "Cool, see you tomorrow Jessica." We walked out and waved to each other as we went our separate ways.

My dad was waiting for me in the parking lot. His frown was faultering as my smile got wider. My walk turned into a run and my dad lifted me up. I was ecstatic.

When my dad and I got home I rushed upstairs to my room. Me landing the role had a down side to it. My boyfriend, Lucas , told me that if I got the part he was going to break up with me because I would have to kiss Ansel. I hesitated to grab the phone off my desk. As I searched for his name in my contacts, I also saw another name. It was my sister. I looked at her name and decided to call her first. One beep, two beeps, three beeps and finally I heard a crackle. "Hello?" Her voice sounded so far yet so close I missed her and quickly replied.

"Hey Abby it's me, Jessica."

"Oh my god, I forgot you got a new phone. How are you?"

"Good. Guess what?

"I got the part in the movie?"

She screamed and I giggled in reply. The rest of the conversation was about the movie. Finally I hung up the phone with a quick I love you. 

When I called Lucas he was so upset. His anger rising like a hot air balloon. It was kind of sexy but then I realized why he was upset. He was upset because I was following my dreams and that filled me with disgust. We hung up the phone on bad terms but I didn't care.

The next day I met Ansel at the studio. He was wearing a muscle shirt and his hair wasn't gelled. His dimples practically reached his eyes and I giggled. As soon as I walked into the room he handed me a coffee. "Thanks." I giggled. Instead of rehearsing we talked for hours. Finally, when we bothe laughed in unison, our eyes met. His brown eyes could see me the real me. At least that's what I think. To break the awkward silence, Ansel grabbed my shoulder. I tensed up and we started rehearsing.

The same lines as last time. When we got to the part of the kiss, he said "We should probably kiss because we're going to have to at one point or another. ". I got closer and he abruptly snatched me by the waist. I didn't really do anything but put my arms on his neck. I could feel him shiver underneath my hands. He closed his eyes and I followed. He breathed into me and I felt his breathe falter as he kissed me. It wasn't a peck. His lips were soft and I tried to maneuver my mouth and tongue. He took a hot breath and we kept the steady pace.

I pulled away and he wouldn't remove his hands.

"What's wrong?" His voice was worried. 

" I'm sorry but that kiss. Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"NO! Why would you think that? I was flirting with you for like an hour. Wow." .He laughed. "God you're so naive."

Then he leaned in and gave me a peck. It was to fast to rush into a relationship but he was magic

"I'm sorry." My voice revealed my vulnerability.

"For what?"

"For being so innocent. "

"I like your innocence because I am semi inoccent too." He laughed and sat me down.

His arm was muscular and his face was so hot and cute at the same time. I can't really explain it but his baby face and manliness blended so well together. He hugged me and i grabbed his arm. His head rested on my chin. "Wait so I'm confused. Was that kiss a ;hey I want to have a relationship kiss or a rehearsal?" "It was a ; hey I want to be in a relationship with you kiss. So do you accept?" he replied in such a funny way that I just giggled and nodded my head.