Daughter Of A Son <> Sons Of Anarchy.6

Chapter Six

Tate's pov

He laid me down without parting lips and he hovered on top of me, he began to kiss me hungrily and I threw my head back and felt my eyes roll back in pleasure, I let out soft moans, I quickly sat up and removed his shirt, running my hands through his torso, he was so toned and perfectly sculpted.

I pulled his head back, I sucked in a breath and kissed him again. It was hot and fierce. His hands roamed further. Now they ran over my hips and down as now I sat on top of him, my feet wrapped around his waist once again, his hands roamed all over my body again and than he took off my dress leaving me in my bra and undies, he pulled back and looked at my body,

"So beautiful." He whispered and he crashed his lips back on mine,

I had no struggle unbuckling his pants and soon they were off as well, next to my pile of clothes I was wearing 2 minutes ago. His hands now roamed my entire body and everywhere he touched there was a fire that craves for him, I pulled him closer to me craving for him, our bodies to be as close as can be, my core burning and moist and ready for him, I could feel his hardness to,

I ran my fingernail across the front of his boxers as our tongues wrestled. He groaned into my mouth as his hips gently thrust into my hand. his erection pressed out against his boxers into my hand. I than felt like wanting more. I needed him inside me now, I pulled him closer to me, his body was covering me like a blanket and I could feel his hardness on my thigh, I moaned and threw my head back, "Tyler." I moaned out and he shivered at the way his name rolled of my tongue. "Just fuck me." I whispered in between my moans.

He didn't seem to be told twice,his hands were already undoing my bra and his left hand was massaging my breast, I moaned again and he began to keep kissing making his way down my stomach, I couldn't take it anymore, I need him inside of me now!

He was now kissing in between my thighs and I felt him getting closer and closer, my moans became louder, he finally reached it and soon my undies were off, he knelt back down and looked up at me, he than began to massage my clit and the pleasure was just to much,  than I felt his finger inside of my thrusting than I felt two, I moaned and moaned his name, barley audible, soon I felt close, I was close and he knew I was close so he replaced his fingers with his tongue, sucking, licking and biting me, no one has ever made me feel like this, he was so experienced and I love the way he makes me feel,

"Let go, I know your ready." I heard him say and I did what I was told to.

"I need you Tyler, I need you inside of me." I moaned out tugging his hair.

"I know, I know." He said and than I felt his hardness rubbing my core, I moaned in pleasure and I felt him slide inside of me little by little, he felt so right, he began to move slowly in and out, as soon as he was all inside his thrust became harder and faster, its like we were made for each other,every time he was fully inside of me it felt perfect. I moaned out his name and I heard him grunt in pleasure, my name sliding off his tongue was like listening to heaven sing.

"Oh god yes Tyler. Yes." I moaned and he went faster. I felt my self ready and I could feel he was ready to. He went harder and I held onto the bed as the head board was banging against the wall and than I felt him and myself release. We both moaned and he rolled over panting. He took the condom off and tossed in the trash bin. I slipped on a thong and leggings as he slipped on his sweats. We got in bed and went to sleep.

Tig's pov

I knocked on Tyler's door but they did answer so I used the key and opened it to see they both shirt less and sleeping.