Chat 7

"They've been in that room forever!" Gabe groaned, beginning to get annoyed with his beds absence.

"Get over it, this is an important moment for your brother." Jo scoffed, crossing her arms as she finally slid down the wall to sit on the floor with the rest of their gang.

The group jolted when they heard a thud come from the room, Gabe shooting up with his room key and unlocking to door.

"Gabe it's probably nothing-" Charlie started as he swung the door open to reveal Dean pushed against a wall, Cas gripping him by the collar, lips smashed together.

"Yeah! Okay, I've officially seen everything." Sam sighed uncomfortably, turning around.

"What even-" Gabe groaned, "seriously? In my room? Go get your own!"

Dean and Cas jumped away from each other rather quickly, coughing uncomfortably. Everyone else was also uncomfortable but they brushed it aside considering they were always uncomfortable.

"Ugh yknow what, we're gonna hand you tomorrows list and leave. Me and Gabe are taking our room." Sam interjected, setting two pieces of paper on the small table.

"Don't touch my stuff!" Dean yelled as the small group of five filed out of the room.

"Yeah yeah!" Gabe yelled.

"Don't have sex with my brother either!"

"DEAN!" Sam's voice was heard down the hall.

"Only in return for not fucking my brother!"

"GABRIEL!"

------

"How long?" Dean asked. Both the boys were sitting on one of the beds in awkward silence.

"A while, you could say." Cas' voice got quieter with each word tumbling from his mouth.

"I love you."

Now those were words Castiel didn't expect to hear. Astounded, he slowly turned around to look at Dean.

"I love you too." Cas stood, almost meeting Deans height.

"Well that's good because it would've been really awkward. Especially after that whole angry make out session we just had."

"Shut up." Cas smiled, punching Dean lightly on the shoulder.