Chapter 1

(y/n) pov

You were laying in bed waiting for your mom to return from the bar. She was with friends so it should be fine, you would think, but I mean no. She's so annoying when it comes to drinking. She's the most drunkest person you will ever meet. You were currently laying in your bed waiting for something interesting to happen but nothing came. You were reading about Serial Killers. You were fascinated by them.

While you were almost finishing your book you hear your drunken mother walk through the door and tumble then fall. She yelled your name and some other inaudible things. You helped her up and into her room. She, of course, fell right asleep and you walked out of her room. You went into your room and started changing. You were looking out the window while changing because you lived near the woods and no one walked over there so you've always had the window open.

You were done changing and you turned on the lamp next to your bed then turned off your room light. You then later in your bed and continued to read your book and might as well finish it.

Eyeless Jacks pov

I was walking around the edge of the woods to look for my next victim when I saw this girl who was changing. She seemed my age and of course I blushed because I live in a house with like 2 girls. I decided to make her my victim. I mean I really couldn't see her face but I saw everything below her kidneys. I walked away and a couple hours later, about 12:00 am, and SHE'S STILL AWAKE!!! Usually people are asleep by now... Unless she fell asleep with her lamp on.

I walked over to her bedroom window and looked through. She was awake and she was reading. It looked like it was about killers but I didn't really know. About 15-30 minutes later she put her book down and it looked like she finished it. And yes I was watching her the whole time. I know that I seem like a creep but I really wanted as victim and I was willing to wait.

(y/n) pov

I was sleeping for like 2 minutes and I heard some footsteps. They came closer and closer to my bed and then stopped. I could feel the icy wind blow throughout my room. I turned around and what I saw, I thought it was cool! What I saw was a male with a blue mask and he had a black hoodie. He also had black substance coming out of the socket of the eyes he didn't have. He also had dark blue jeans on.

We just stared at each other for what felt like forever but was probably for 2 minutes. I spoke up first. "Who are you?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a couple minutes like he was thinking of telling me or not. Then I said, "I know this is a weird question, buuuuut, are you Eyeless Jack the creepypasta by any chance?" He shook his head yea and I scoot over on the bed then sat up. "You know you can sit down."

Eyeless Jack's pov

She said I could sit down and so I did. I stared at her and she did the same for me. I finally said "you look so beautiful." Her eyes went wide and I saw her blush a little bit and she turned her head away. I got up and was about to leave but then she stopped me and asked "if your Eyeless Jack, then why didn't you take my kidneys?" She looked a little serious so I stopped and said "because a beautiful girl like you is going to need them."

She blushed again and turned her head away. She's so cute when she's embarrassed and blushing. I chuckled and then left out the window I came in. I walked towards the woods and heard (y/n) yelling at me. I turned around and she was only in a tank top and underwear. She yelled "meet me at the park at 10:30 tomorrow night! And don't be late!" Then she caught me staring and smirked then closed the window and left.